The best omega supplement among other brands of omega fish oil !!!

Posted by 5254849999451878098 on Sep 03, 2013

I like this product very much. i have taken different brand of omega supplements. this one is the best so far. I feel a big difference after taking the first pill of this omega delivered to me by iherb as free trial. That is why i know this brand of omega. I felt very more calm after taking this omega. Besides, this omega does not have vitamin E addition (mixed tocopherols), makes it more close to natural omega content, good for those people taken a lot of vitamin E before. vitamin E overdose will have side effect. I believe only good quality of omega fish oil need not have vitamin E addition. The bonus effect of taking this omega is that my brain loads faster than before, more creative, even i have just taken a few pills, i can have this bonus effect after taking it for a few days. Very like this product. Hope MRM, FreshOmega, keep producing this vitamin E free whole fish oil, and i will keep supporting this product~~

Best source of fish oil I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1304880 on Aug 14, 2014

I'll only give a product a positive review if I notice any change to my body or the way I feel. After taking this I noticed my digestive system working a little better (apologies for being crude but larger No.2's) and I also felt more calm. Its definitely worth trying to see if you have any positive benefits. I take 3 tablets per day as this seems to be the effective dose.

For those who don't like fish

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Apr 24, 2014

Can't stand the the taste and smell of fish like me? Yet it's a great source of the omegas - especially salmon. This supplement - even its capsules are fish-based - is easy to swallow with no pre or after taste. Have your cake, fish that is, and swallow it too. Only four stars because, after all, it's still fish.

FISH gelatin!!

Posted by Reviewer2904042 on May 29, 2015

it was hard to find sofgels that are made from fish gelatin. Mostly, the softgels listed here are made of bovine gelatin. Thankfully, I chanced upon this brand and was so happy to have found something we Muslims could consume! Another brand for fish gel and also made of fish gelatin is Madre labs. But this is better as it has higher cod liver contents than the one I just mentioned. Will keep buying! Please do not stop producing and selling!

Great product and halal !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Nov 19, 2015

This is a great product, has almost full spectrum omega oils, awesome price, the capsule is clear with no flow agents, good quality as when you open the bottle you don't see the capsuled clumped together like some cheap brands and most important for me it's fish gelatin; the concentration is a bit low so you may need to take 3 capsules if you don't use/eat other sources of omega oils .. perfect ! هذي كبسولات زيت السمك ميزتها أنها حلال بس تركيزها ضعيف شوي ممكن تحتاج ثلاث كبسولات إذا ما تاكل أو تستخدم زيت السمك من مصادر ثانية .. ياليت يهتم بعض المسلمين بموضوع الحلال لأن أغلب الكبسولات مصنوعة من مشتقات الخنزير أو بقر غير حلال.