Cells need Protein

Posted by YourHealth on Apr 09, 2012

Because I have reduced my meat consumption, I rely on a pure form of protein to keep my cells healthy and regenerated. This product tastes great in a shake. I mix one scoop of this together with one scoop of Paradise Herb Protein Greens, one scoop of Chia seeds, and one Tbsp of Country Life Liquid Multi for a delicious shake, loaded with all the nutrients my body requires. I give five star ratings to all the products I review, because I have tested many different ones and only write reviews on the ones I continue to use.

It taste good but I won't be buying again until the company removes Carrageenan from it.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

This seems to be very good for you and indeed it taste and mixes quite well. No that I know better, I won't buy this product again as it contains Carrageenan. I know this ingredient improves the texture of the drink but I'd rather not have something that is harmful. Carrageenan has been shown to cause colitis in lab animals and a few others including myself have had stomach problems after ingesting products with Carrageenan. Those with Colitis, autoimmune disorder or stomach problems should avoid this product and Carrageenan in general.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Dec 23, 2012

I have been doing bodybuilding/sports for a long, long time.I am also natural healing expert. Over the years I have used all kinds of protein supplements. MRM whey proteins are the best, also they are "clean", meaning there is no "garbage", no chemicals, no hormones. You can't put in your body garbage and expect to be well.

Tastes fantastic, mixes instantly

Posted by KarlisN on May 31, 2012

Although at first the texture seemed quite weird due to the little fruit pieces it dissolved nicely. Tastes good with water, tastes fantastic with skim milk.

Easy to Mix, Great Value and Super Berry Flavor!

Posted by Bzuniga on Apr 07, 2012

This is one of the best protein powders I've ever tried and at half the price of some of the ultra-expensive, chemical flavored protein powders. MRM has a hit with this one while trying to keep the product as natural as possible. I'll keep ordering this protein powder for a long time to come. You should also try the Flax-N-Whey Vanilla Nut!

Absolutely vile!

Posted by 5757999650078535343 on Oct 02, 2015

I was looking for berry flavored protein powder and I was very pleased to find this product. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the most disgusting protein powder I've ever tasted. It has a weird taste with little bits of 'berries' that won't break unless you put it in a blender. It's still sitting in my cupboard untouched.

A good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 29, 2012

No too sweet like many other and low on carb.

This have a good taste!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 30, 2012

I use it every day and also some times in my yoghurt to make it sweeter. Have ordered several.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Sep 29, 2012

I love it.

love the strawberry pieces

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 07, 2014

love this especially for the nutritional value. low in calories and carbs and high in protein.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »