Absolutely vile!

Posted by 5757999650078535343 on Oct 02, 2015

I was looking for berry flavored protein powder and I was very pleased to find this product. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the most disgusting protein powder I've ever tasted. It has a weird taste with little bits of 'berries' that won't break unless you put it in a blender. It's still sitting in my cupboard untouched.

Taste not bad

Posted by 5244145428772832093 on Sep 15, 2015

Nice flavor, will buy this product again.

love the strawberry pieces

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 07, 2014

love this especially for the nutritional value. low in calories and carbs and high in protein.

Wierd taste.

Posted by Reviewer1963047 on Apr 30, 2013

When I read the reviews on this, I thought it sounded as it was natural tasting, but its not. I recommend MRM, Flax-N-Whey, Vanilla Nut instead.

The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Dec 23, 2012

I have been doing bodybuilding/sports for a long, long time.I am also natural healing expert. Over the years I have used all kinds of protein supplements. MRM whey proteins are the best, also they are "clean", meaning there is no "garbage", no chemicals, no hormones. You can't put in your body garbage and expect to be well.

High quality

Posted by Reviewer2344984 on Nov 06, 2012

Unique product.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1850725 on Sep 29, 2012

I love it.

It taste good but I won't be buying again until the company removes Carrageenan from it.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 20, 2012

This seems to be very good for you and indeed it taste and mixes quite well. No that I know better, I won't buy this product again as it contains Carrageenan. I know this ingredient improves the texture of the drink but I'd rather not have something that is harmful. Carrageenan has been shown to cause colitis in lab animals and a few others including myself have had stomach problems after ingesting products with Carrageenan. Those with Colitis, autoimmune disorder or stomach problems should avoid this product and Carrageenan in general.

A good taste!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Jul 29, 2012

No too sweet like many other and low on carb.

Great idea to include fruit!

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Jul 23, 2012

It's a little bit on the sweet side for me, but the inclusion of fruit is a great idea and I really enjoy this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »