If I could only take one supplement...

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2015

the truth is, this is one of the coolest all-around supplements ever developed. As far as I know, this is the most potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory there is. It's inexpensive and safe, with no known side effects. One little pill daily will: reduce high blood pressure; reduce wrinkles and premature aging; reduce blood glucose levels; reduce inflammation of all sorts, including arthritis, bruising, circulatory problems...this IS nature's answer to almost everything. I've taken grape seed extract for almost two decades with no problems whatsoever. If the name Lifesaver were not already patented, I would apply it to this product. Hey--I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've used a lot of supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest and (hopefully) informative. If my review helped, click yes! If you click my reviewer name--alloriginal--you'll see how I transformed my life with the help of Iherb.

Contains real OPCs clearly not just Polyphenols

Posted by roselaren on Nov 13, 2014

I love the fact that this product identify it's OPCs per mg so I'm sure that I receive optimum benefit from these mini capsules and i take it every evening thank you

Top Product.

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Apr 18, 2008

Very pratical better of powder. Very good five stars :)

very good for my skin

Posted by 4944257532789982068 on May 22, 2015

Take one capsule with vitamin c.after one week.feel my skin very bright and young.very love this anti-oxidant item<3

Melissa Nichols

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Apr 24, 2008

Great value!! Great price!! One of the best brands I've ever used.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 04, 2014

great

superb supplement

Posted by 5664708668829015226 on Aug 03, 2016

I bought this grape seed extract due to its OPC content. I have mild proriasis and I am taking it to help. Previously, I only took one capsule per day and noticed only mild effect in my Psoraisis but I was overall more energetic with clear mind. I had a flu few days ago, so I took 2 capsules in the morning, it was to my surprise that my throat soreness/discomfort was so much better after the morning dose. Thus, I had another two capsules after lunch, it further made me feel better, far better than panadol or other flu medicine. I continue taking it, and it helps me with my flu. Then, I notice my Psoraisis is less itchy and so much better. I may be taking too low dose for my Psoraisis previously, so will take higher dose in order to control my Psoraisis.

Clear Skin!

Posted by 4725605935277201327 on Aug 12, 2016

For the past year I have been suffering from pimples because of work, stress and not enough sleep which left me alot of black spots on my face also pimples keeps coming back at the same spot. After one week, noticed that there is no more new pimples. it's been almost a month now my black spots on my face are almost clear all out. I am very happy with this product and sure will order it again! Highly recommended!!

MRM is a good brand

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 24, 2015

Grape seed is hard to tell if it's working, time will tell.

Good Quality !!

Posted by 5350461224647042491 on Mar 18, 2015

Good Price!! Good Quality!! I always take 2 per day.