Been Using This Product for Two Years

Posted by Reviewer1336177 on Mar 27, 2011

I have been using this product for almost three years. Many of the men in my family have gout. I have had some terribly painful outbreaks in the past. The only living male member of my father's family has been on allopurinol (prescription) for decades. Since I started taking this product I have had only one mild outbreak, and that was when I stopped taking it regularly for a couple of weeks. (Dunno why I did that!) When I felt an attack coming on I started again, one capsule every morning. I don't know if this works the same for everybody, but for me it has been like magic. I pretty much eat what I want, have a beer, a drink, or a steak, (although we rarely eat beef just as a matter of preference). I have recommended this to friends and family, although many are suspicious and tend not to want to believe that an over the counter herbal product is as beneficial as I always claim this one to be... All I can say is that for me, and for my health, this product has been a constant ray of sunshine... I almost feel like I don't have gout anymore...

It really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2357614 on May 01, 2009

This product really works. It is the only "remedy" that has made a difference!!! iherb.com had the best price, but shipping does take longer than I would like.

Useless for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

Purchased it to help treat gout based on the reviews however it did not work for me. Followed the suggested schedule but saw no results what so ever. On the opposite Black Cherry Extract (http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Black-Cherry-Fruit-Extract-750-mg-180-Vcaps/14428) works fast and efficient and that's what I use.

Excellect Product

Posted by Reviewer2315053 on Jan 06, 2010

Works great

excellent!

Posted by 5107674535042026304 on Oct 07, 2012

Advice his!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Apr 07, 2010

Really works! Very Good! A little Pricy but strongly recommended! Very much better than diclofenac! Taking it with Celadrin brings better effects.

good for gouth

Posted by Reviewer3215596 on Nov 01, 2011

im happy with this product.

Happy shopping experience

Posted by Reviewer3040656 on Oct 24, 2011

Is on trial.

FIRST CLASS

Posted by Reviewer2500405 on May 10, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT GREAT SERVICE THANKS

No Gout so it must be working.

Posted by 4838837776847022740 on Aug 02, 2016

Easy to take and works effortlessly.