New To iHerb?

MRM, Joint Synergy +, 120 Capsules, Plus 2 oz Roll-on

Reviews 5-star

Loved it, good to increase joint recovery.

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 13, 2012

Had some pain on my elbow and it helped me to recover it, awesome product with a really small price.

Excellent for shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer1898566 on Jul 20, 2009

My chiro recommended I take this along with fish oil to ease my shoulder pain - it worked as fast as ibuprofen without the potential harm to kidneys. Now I'm taking a maintenance dose for the health of my joints.

MRM Joint Synergy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1672256 on Aug 12, 2009

Think this is by far the best joint compound around. Greatly assisted in healing from a torn meniscus without medical intervention and has improved some arthritis in my hands which was an unexpected side benefit. Have now just continued to take it on a regular basis. Just wish I could get it without the roll on which I don't use and end up throwing away.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2149441 on Oct 25, 2009

my dad uses it on a day to day basis, he loves it and says it work better than other thing he has tried... we both love the roll on and the price is great! people need to stop complaining about it because it is practicaly free.

Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1095376 on Sep 22, 2012

I have been using the roll on for years for bad disks in neck and back. It is all I usually need to take away the pain and it usually lasts for 24 hours. Never saw big difference in the pills but after reading the other reviews I will try again on a regular basis with an increased dosage. I have tried many cremes and liquid pain relievers, some like soothanol that cost over $50 and this is the best.