good product

Posted by Reviewer3327739 on Jul 19, 2008

it help with sore joints

joint health

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Apr 14, 2011

this elixir is working surprised happy thank you.

MRM Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on May 09, 2011

Makes a big difference.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2409771 on Nov 08, 2009

Works great! Been taking it for years. Often give the roll-on to friends who love it too.

great products

Posted by Reviewer1476518 on Dec 29, 2009

I've tried a lot of joint products. This one is noticeably the best. As for the roll-on, I find it really helpful on my lower back when I've overdone it in the yard or other activities that strain my back.

1st time user

Posted by Reviewer1594180 on Sep 14, 2010

I was very satisfied with the entire process at iHerb.com. Prices were very good, delivery was rapid and correct and the product MRM,Joint Synergy seems to be very effective. With 4 surgeries on my knee it is very arthritic and hopefully the product will continue to give relief. The roll on seems to be especially effective. My wife tried the roll on and said she was pleasantly surprised with how effective it was. Will continue with the capsules and roll on and hope for long lasting effect. It will be great if I am able to get off the 600mg ibuprofen pills I have been using for over a year. Thanks and continued patronage is assured.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2475457 on Nov 03, 2010

Good product

Joint synergy

Posted by Reviewer1150164 on Feb 10, 2011

So far I have been very pleased with the results. I have used it for only about 3 weeks but joint pain seems to have diminished. I am not convinced the roll- on is effective. I don't seem to see much difference yet. Perhaps more time is needed.

Joint Synergy

Posted by Reviewer1786103 on Jan 05, 2012

helps with shoulder pain, has all recommended herbs in one formula, and this is not usual. All good

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1986660 on Jan 22, 2016

I have ordered this product more then once. Works great on my degenerative knee. Since taking this product knees don't hurt as bad. Quit taking if for awhile to see what would happen and I could definitely tell the difference, so started taking it again. Would recommend it. The roll-on works great when put it on before going to bed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »