Great Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2358028 on Nov 07, 2009

The longer I use it, the less I need to use it. It works on joint and muscle pain better than any other topical I've ever tried.

Excellent soothing roll-on

Posted by odereviews on May 18, 2013

MRM's Join Synergy+ is a great pain relief roll-on, and soothing too. Pleasant scent, and dries up pretty quickly. Using it for neck, back and knee pains. Helps with muscle cramps too. Price was pretty cheap too. Me recommends.

Works perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1867776 on Sep 10, 2015

I just can't believe that this natural product is very effective! I have a problems with the spine and my son is suffering from patella chondromalacia. This is a great treatment for both of us. And it's convenient to use!

Effective for neck pain.

Posted by couponcodeDAY489 on May 25, 2009

Low scent too.

IT WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Dec 31, 2011

I roll in one my should for bursitis when I go to bed and it feels all better in the morning. Smells like Bengay. Smell is gone in the morning too.

Works better than any topical I've tried so far...

Posted by dianedorothy63 on Oct 24, 2015

I also bought some Life-flo Magnesium Oil Sport Spray to help with my healing from the "hot pins & needles" sharp pain of lateral epicondylitis, a.k.a. tennis elbow. I am wondering if this MRM roll-on product could be made even more effective by adding the magnesium oil to this product directly so that I don't have to mix the two myself. Very cost effective and truly helps, especially worn under a copper compression sleeve. I am going to always have this first-aid remedy on hand!

I love that it's a roll-on

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Apr 23, 2014

This works well for my join and muscle pain. I recently developed gout, and it helps a lot with that pain, also. The best part is that it's a roll-on, so I don't have to use my hands and then wash them. That's especially good if I wake up with pain in the middle of the night. Most of these products have menthol and other ingredients that really irritate the eyes, and this helps avoid that. It works much faster than oral pain killers, and I don't like to take a lot of those, anyway. I've gone from taking nsaids once or twice a day to almost never taking them. It does have a mild menthol smell which dissipates, but it's not bad at all. I have astma and can't handle strong scents, but I'm ok with this.

didn't have enough time to test

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

but we tried it on my husband wrest cyst and it seems like it reduced the pain , the fact that it is has a rolling applicator is really smart , it smells like regular muscle pain creams

Great product

Posted by SarahNzGirl on Mar 08, 2016

i save this for when I'm in strong pain cycles, Whenever my hip acts up this helps soothe the discomfort. Mild odour is worth it, and it Drys very quickly. Love that it is small enough to go in my bag or car without hogging to much space. Great product, highly recommend it.

MRM

Posted by 5539094898468444487 on May 20, 2016

My husband's work requires his fitness to be peak condition. He is the type of man to just push through! The roll on MRM is by far the best product that has come along! Quick easy to use at home, work or wherever you are! I would absolutely recommend and have to anyone I know!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »