Excellent product.

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jun 13, 2014

Love the combo of ingredients - the Silymarin (milk thistle active ingredient), N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid are all excellent for Hep C. I take 2 capsules with breakfast, and 2 with lunch. My body seems to love this product. My liver biopsy results continually show no progression of disease.

my new fave for liver support

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Dec 04, 2013

I used to buy a different product for liver support, but I feel that capsules make for better absorption (always buy products with veggie caps, do not accept nasty gelatin capsules from any company!). This product has a good spectrum of fine liver support herbs and nutraceuticals, the two key ingredients being more absorbable Silymarin (the queen of liver herbs; actually helps regenerate liver cells) and Picrorizha Kurroa, the "hangover" herb that doesn't need to be just for alcohol detox; even those of us who don't drink much can benefit from its highly protective, liver-metabolism-aiding properties. I take two a day, one in morning and one at night, and when I support my liver this way, I have less GI distress and less sluggishness in general.

Liver Detox

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jul 14, 2013

I don't know if this helps, but my daughter, a health nut, says it's good to detox your liver occasionally. She recommended using a bottle of this a couple of times a year.

Sahil Rizwan ( India )

Posted by 4813277963357326869 on Jun 19, 2013

Nice Product

très bon produit

Posted by 5047278386298878848 on Apr 25, 2013

j'ai acheté ce produit car je voulais un nettoyage de mon foie car j'avais un teint terne, de l'acnée et j'étais souvent nauséeuse après un repas, d'ailleurs, j'avais un traitement medical pour cela, et j'ai même fait une fibroscopie, mais le problème ne venait pas de là le jour où j'ai pris ces gelules mes boutons on disparus, mon teint était beaucoup mieux, mes nausées ont disparus ce produit a été efficace pour mon foie je vous recommande ce produit

Posted by 5481565239046648992 on Feb 27, 2013

Lifesaver for me

Posted by Reviewer2234627 on Feb 01, 2013

This stuff help me a lot with bad symptoms of IBS, must have.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer2349878 on Apr 10, 2012

A very good product. Perfect concentration. good quality ingredientes.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Nov 15, 2011

This stuff gave me nausea, and diarrhea. Stoped taking it after a week

Great liver support

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Jul 26, 2011

Liver x is great to help support liver function when you have an autoimmune disorder that affects your liver. The combination in this formula is much better than other liver formulas. This is great as general maintenance for anyone at 1 capsule per day. I use 2 per day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »