not chocolate enough

Posted by 5297373563025516216 on Feb 08, 2015

I expected more chocolate flavor - I am trying dutch chocolate next - This is very creamy.

EW

Posted by 5428161621982022087 on Nov 07, 2014

This is really gross...doesn't mix well and doesn't taste like chocolate at all. Was even gross with milk. I want my money back! :(

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2664715 on Jun 13, 2014

Smooth and creamy flavor.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1034534 on Oct 27, 2013

Tastes really good, like milk-chocolate! :)

Delicious!

Posted by 5575060608597615163 on Oct 17, 2013

It was super delicious! The only problem I had was that it did not dissolve completely like the package said it would... Still had quite a few clumps floating at the top.

Almost perfect

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I really hate proteinshakes - which is why this one is really good! It does really taste more like a chocolate shake than most other protein shakes do, especially if you mix it with a cup of milk. It still has a little bit of that artificial taste that protein shakes tend to have, but it's almost not even worth mentioning compared to other types and brands I've tasted. I buy this regularly and drink it often combined with workouts. I strongly recommend this - even for people who doesn't really care for protein shakes or products in general, but still need it.

delicious protein

Posted by 5759209308186061198 on Sep 11, 2013

the taste is good and have low carbs

Cheap but not tastey

Posted by 5363453668380200911 on Jul 09, 2013

If you only want some cheaper low-carb protein, this is your product. But if you are looking for something tastey, look for something else.

MRM low carb protein chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2380169 on May 27, 2013

I've been using this product for years and continue to find it a great source of protein which I mix with blueberries and strawberries for a nutrious breakfast.

not tasty and misleading in serving size

Posted by vered999 on Mar 30, 2013

I usually use the HealthSmart Foods, Inc., ChocoRite Protein Shake Mix - both chocolate flavours and I love them. Low carb and very tasty. But looking at this product, it seemed to be cheaper than the ChocoRite one - 27 servings (one scoop = a serving) for $22 was better than 11 servings (2 scoops = a serving) for almost $14. So I gave it a try. A) I don't like the taste - but if I add cocoa to it it's ok. B) The serving size is very misleading - I wish I'd read the instructions better before I bought it - it's based on one scoop per serving, but one scoop is for 3-4 oz of water - which is a VERY small shake. The ChocoRite one is for 12 oz and I actually use 16 oz because it's too sweet for me otherwise. So yes, I can use 2 scoops for 6-8 oz - still a small shake but better, but then I only get 13.5 servings, not the 27 they advertised. Disappointing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »