Love the falvour

Posted by Reviewer2906636 on Jun 10, 2011

Excellant product and so nice tasteing. Thanks iherb

My favorite protein

Posted by Reviewer1410361 on Jun 09, 2009

I am able to digest this product with great ease. I find it a great breakfast treat. I add frozen fruit and raw cocoa to it for a flavorful and filling shake. I have had difficulty in the past with soy protein and others; this whey product serves me well and Vanilla is my favorite.

Not the same as it used to be

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Nov 09, 2014

This is still a good quality protein, but the formula changed when they updated the label. It is now 100% whey protein with NO additional casein. The flavor and texture are different: the dry protein powder is more fine ground and less fluffy. When mixed, it seems less creamy-especially mixed into oatmeal (which I do often.) The flavoring/sweetener is now all natural, which I prefer, but I liked the old texture better. I also preferred having the blend with casein which digests slower and allows for continued muscle repair over time-especially before bed.

Delicious!

Posted by TriedandTested on Jan 03, 2016

This tastes very good with just cold, plain water. It mixes easily, and its nutrient profile is great. I'm trying to find a protein powder with more natural ingredients, but until then, this will suffice!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Feb 25, 2011

This is a good meal replacement powder. I use it for breakfast adding some frozen fruits like berries, pineapples or bananas. It tastes great with fruit. It sustains me till lunch.

Adore it!!

Posted by Reviewer1365215 on Oct 13, 2010

Wonderful taste and a great energy drink. I drink it for breakfast and I feel full and satisfied for hours. Mixes great and I will buy again for sure. Gail

Great for HCG Diet

Posted by Reviewer2444324 on Jun 23, 2010

Great taste, price and little carbs. Great stuff.

Great if you miss breakfest

Posted by Reviewer1741030 on Nov 25, 2009

I bought this one for me and my husband because we always forgot to eat breakfest. We are also on low carb diet so tis worked out great. I even ended up buying one for my mother-in-law for an accasional meal. She's diabetic and this doesn't mess with her sugar.

Good with Matcha Tea

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Dec 31, 2009

Maybe it works well with matcha tea because of the added sucralose.

Best choice in protein blends

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Aug 17, 2011

MRM Low Carb is the best choice in protein blends. This blend combines whey concentrate and calcium caseinate, wich makes absorption slower - what is perfect for drink at morning, or at night before bed. Flavor is perfect, much better than many casein shakes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »