MRM, MSM Crystals, Maximum Potency, 200 g

Reviews 3-star

Terribly bitter so not sure about benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

I had to pause taking this. I have to fill capsules because the taste is impossible to eat like that, even in water, it gives me nausea. I like that it's got no fillers, but it does give Herxeimer/die-off reaction. Not sure if it obliterates candida or parasites but the fatigue was overwhelming. I'll give this another try in a few months. I'm sure it's a good product, I just react to it.

Ok!

Posted by naturalwoman on Jul 06, 2014

I do not take this by mouth. I just soak my feet in it. Not sure of the quality. I noticed minor improvements in nails and skin. Please visit my page for interesting information and other reviews.

Pour la pousse des cheveux

Posted by 5509790241188745786 on Nov 21, 2013

Je n'ai pour l'instant pas vraiment d'avis. J'ai pris ce complément pour la pousse de mes cheveux. Après un mois, je n'ai remarqué aucun effet. A voir sur le long terme. (je préviens, le gout est vraiment pas bon, le mieux est de diluer la dose dans une petite bouteille d'eau et de la boire dans la journée)

Some more time needed

Posted by 5412839961863852978 on Dec 14, 2013

Have to wait some more time to see if it has some effects.