Terribly bitter so not sure about benefits

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

I had to pause taking this. I have to fill capsules because the taste is impossible to eat like that, even in water, it gives me nausea. I like that it's got no fillers, but it does give Herxeimer/die-off reaction. Not sure if it obliterates candida or parasites but the fatigue was overwhelming. I'll give this another try in a few months. I'm sure it's a good product, I just react to it.

Ok!

Posted by naturalwoman on Jul 06, 2014

I do not take this by mouth. I just soak my feet in it. Not sure of the quality. I noticed minor improvements in nails and skin. Please visit my page for interesting information and other reviews.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Oct 17, 2014

To early to say. Will come back when i know more.

Verdict is not in

Posted by Reviewer2805484 on Nov 06, 2015

I am still undecided on this product I make a msm lotion in a pure aloe base for my face and have seen no improvement. I also take this internally and have seen no improvement. I have taken other msm supplements with more success. I found that it does not break down completely in aloe which leads me to believe it is not completely pure.

good price

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

as much as this is a good price i gave it to my mother, since MSM is a bit of a stimulant and that doesn't help my serious sleeping issues. i decided not to experiment on taking this early in the morning but just gave it to my mother. she likes it and i see that it's good for her skin.

Pour la pousse des cheveux

Posted by 5509790241188745786 on Nov 21, 2013

Je n'ai pour l'instant pas vraiment d'avis. J'ai pris ce complément pour la pousse de mes cheveux. Après un mois, je n'ai remarqué aucun effet. A voir sur le long terme. (je préviens, le gout est vraiment pas bon, le mieux est de diluer la dose dans une petite bouteille d'eau et de la boire dans la journée)

Some more time needed

Posted by 5412839961863852978 on Dec 14, 2013

Have to wait some more time to see if it has some effects.