MRM MSM Crystals 500 g

Posted by Reviewer1205573 on Nov 26, 2007

I find that my joints and bones just don't get as stiff when I take this. Hoping I can stay flexible straight through to the end of my days.

Always a good thing!

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Nov 04, 2009

This product is wonderful for so many health conditions. I started using this with vitamin C to turn my autoimmune system around after undergoing a radical cancer surgery 20 years ago. This prevented the scar tissue from webbing throughout the areas inside of my body that were touched by human hands. It's a wonderful light cleanse for the whole body!

Good Stuff

Posted by adechamplain on Sep 02, 2011

I just got this tub but have been taking MSM for a while because of it's great health benefits and also great for hair and nails. I think I prefer the jarrow formula MSM powder that I got last time but I'm just being picky. This one seems great as well.

THIS WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1261812 on Oct 22, 2010

I love this product. I use it for healthy hair & nails everyday. I like that it's pure. I think we're overpaying for the packaging... but that's the way most supplements seem to be.

Americium Dream

Posted by Reviewer1933016 on Nov 11, 2010

trusted brand name smart when dealing with msm

Givind it the old college try.

Posted by Reviewer1170570 on Dec 02, 2010

I purchased enough for 3 of us to use for 90 days. I will update our results as they come to pass. So far so good.

I´m a fan.... I think.

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jun 09, 2011

Funny enough (well, of course not really THAT funny...) hubby fell and sprained his thumb quite badly about a week after starting this. We were still upping the dose carefully but we took a chance and immediately doubled it after the fall and added some more every day (without any stomach upset but with some slight sleep disturbance). Of course we implied the RICE protocol (Rest-Ice-Compression-Elevation) the first 48 hrs and followed with heat application every 3-4 hrs for 20 minutes. We are also applying msm cream externally plus a home made comfrey cream (which is excellent to help heal bruising) and I´ve never in my life seen a sprain heal so quick. We´re still in the process but things are positively looking up. It is said that RICE will half the recovery time and I believe we have at least halved it again by using msm. Dosage at time of his fall: 1500 mg/day - now 4000-5000 mg/day. I´m taking it, too for overall health (3000-4000 mg) and so is our dog (1000 mg, 100 lbs dog). Eventually I want us both to drop back to 2000 mg/day.

Great product......great price

Posted by Reviewer1708797 on Jul 11, 2011

This is a great product at a great price, shipping was quick. We take the crystals 2 times a day, and have been feeling better. Taste is a bit hard to get used to, just wash it down with water. Thank you iHerb, you have a great company.