I tested my blood sugar

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 24, 2015

I tested my blood sugar readings one hour after a double dose of Metabolic Whey. My fasting blood sugar is usually in the upper 80's or lower 90's. I did a blood test after just one hour, and it was 107. The taste is so so, and I wish it was more chocolaty. However, after a taboo reading of just one hour and it being that low is a 5 star in my book.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1513939 on Sep 10, 2015

as a certified personal trainer it's so hard to find a good whey protein without the added junk, this is one of my favorite brands, MRM that I feel comfortable recommending and I use their aminos and whey and they work great and taste pleasant for being more healthy which is a plus !

taste good, will buy again

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015

Work great for my husband so far after using half of it. Take within 30 minutes after work-out. ** Please visit my page to get more reviews especially for new customers **

7 out 10

Posted by 5168901945144285050 on Apr 30, 2015

تقييمي 7 من 10 مميزات المنتج : - كمية البروتين جيدة نسبياً - طبيعي تقريباً - كمية السيرفينج ممتازة بالنسبة للسعر - يختلط بالماء بشكل ممتاز العيوب : - لايختلط مع الحليب نهائياً ويظهر بشكل كتل -الطعم لك عليه شوي فيه مرارة ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pros : - the protein amount is very good - all natural my friend , except for sucralose of course - mixes well with " WATER " only - good price for the amount of serving in it cons : -does not mix well with all types of milk , will give chunks of protein - the taste is little bit off 7 out 10

Amazing!

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013

This is a very very good whey protein powder, the test is just amazing either with water or with milk, and it mixes very well. It is also high in BCAA and Glutamine which is important to build your muscles. I highly recommend it.

good price

Posted by 4722376364331519744 on Oct 28, 2012

good price good taste

top stuff

Posted by Reviewer1575469 on Mar 08, 2012

great taste and value IMO don't know about performance cause can't compare, it worked for me though.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1058298 on Oct 31, 2011

It's ok

GOOD QUALITY &LIGHT SHIPWEIGHT

Posted by Reviewer1209343 on Oct 18, 2011

GOOD

exellent

Posted by Reviewer1094761 on Sep 02, 2011

performs exactly as it claims, tastes great my second order

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »