What I have been looking for.

Posted by 4703713212748594688 on Apr 07, 2016

I love this whey protein. I doubt I will ever change. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I noticed a difference in my energy levels, compared to my old whey proteins. I attribute this to the digestibility of the product. I would have given it 5 stars had I enjoyed the taste a bit more, I find it too sweet, but it doesn't taste too bad by itself, I just prefer to put it as part of a smoothie and find it doesn't taste as good as I had hoped in the smoothies I like to make. However, I highly recommend it if you like to have it on its own, as it tastes great by itself.

mrm metabolic whey

Posted by 5760843934278836024 on May 27, 2015

good taste and cheap

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1514001 on Sep 26, 2011

very nice

Good Protein overall

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 08, 2011

I normally rotate my whey protein powder between various brands. This is a pretty decent protein. Coming off from my most recent twinlab protein, this protein was very fragrant, although tastewise, it was abit strange at first but grows on you. I've found it to mix very thin so definitely mix with full cream milk for better results. I wish iherb brought back the MRM meta-meal, that was one of the best Meal replacements on the market.

Taste a little light

Posted by Reviewer2105384 on Aug 01, 2011

Taste a little light, just start to eat, also do not know the effect.