Great for stress

Posted by 5108625530090015951 on Feb 25, 2015

I've tried a few different brands of ps100 and this one seems the most effective during stressful times to regulate cortisol levels. BE CAREFUL taking this if you have adrenal insufficiency. My experience was that taking with with messed up adrenals caused huge adrenaline rushes and panic attacks because it was suppressing what little cortisol I was able to produce.

Adrenal support

Posted by 5409426943282704409 on Feb 03, 2015

I take this with other combination of vitamins and minerals to help support healthy adrenal function. Seems to work.

PS

Posted by 5127376271029749539 on Jan 08, 2014

Love this . Really helping with cognitive. Function

Best PS Combo

Posted by SmartHealth on Sep 22, 2013

This product has the best combination of PS complex. It helps to focus and better mood. MUST HAVE supplement to improve learning and focus.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 05, 2013

I LOVE this stuff. I read studies on it and it is proven to help with potential Alzheimer's. It made me so smart people who weren't that smart were annoying me. BUT sadly it started to effect my sleep, too much activity going on in the brain. I may have to wait until I'm older to take this. The studies I read said take 2 a day for one month and then one a day after that. It really worked well on me until about the third month when I stopped being able to sleep well. I'd love to say it was probably just a coincidence but I tried it three times because I love it so much, and it happened every time. ):

I can feel it working

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jun 24, 2011

I tried another PS product that had only the serine form, and that did nothing. I switched to MRM PS to see if the 4 forms of phospholipids would help, and in my case it did.

Good stuff...have used it for years

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Aug 15, 2010

I like this brand. It tends to more expensive thatn others but I beleive it is because of the quality...

Recommended by my Hormone Specialist

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Dec 15, 2009

Switched to natural hormones. My specialist at the compounding pharmacy recommended this (3)times a day. My husband also started taking it for mood and brain function. THIS IS THE ONLY BRAND WITH ALL FOUR FORMS OF PHOSPHATIDYL.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2026864 on May 09, 2009

This stuff has really helped me rest at night Ordering more

Good Boost

Posted by Reviewer2304681 on Jun 06, 2008

Effects take a couple of weeks, works well.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »