July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, PS, Phosphatidylserine, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Recommended by my Hormone Specialist

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Dec 15, 2009

Switched to natural hormones. My specialist at the compounding pharmacy recommended this (3)times a day. My husband also started taking it for mood and brain function. THIS IS THE ONLY BRAND WITH ALL FOUR FORMS OF PHOSPHATIDYL.

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 05, 2013

I LOVE this stuff. I read studies on it and it is proven to help with potential Alzheimer's. It made me so smart people who weren't that smart were annoying me. BUT sadly it started to effect my sleep, too much activity going on in the brain. I may have to wait until I'm older to take this. The studies I read said take 2 a day for one month and then one a day after that. It really worked well on me until about the third month when I stopped being able to sleep well. I'd love to say it was probably just a coincidence but I tried it three times because I love it so much, and it happened every time. ):

thinking clearly

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 30, 2007

Keeps me alert. I've taken it for a year now and notice increased concentration and alertness..

PS 100 worked for us

Posted by Reviewer2571612 on Mar 15, 2008

The PS 100 was helpful in balancing out our daughter's amino acids. WE have noticed a calmer child who thinks more efficiently. It worked for us!

Pat.

Posted by Reviewer2424194 on May 31, 2008

this product is comparable to a product my daughter gets at a health food store in Az. at a higher price, it is the only one that does equal or compare to the mg. in the one she gets. Thank you for offering this product. I plan on ordering more.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »