July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Being extra hormonal with an extra long memory doesn't mix well.

Posted by Reviewer3300396 on Oct 10, 2012

I have some issues with my short term memory, and tried this stuff based on reviews. I did not notice all the hormonal effects until after I purchased it, but I decided to try it anyway. All this stuff really did was turned me into a hormonal b*tch with a memory of an elephant who can't get enough sex. And while the latter two symptoms are nothing to complain about, I really don't need any extra oomph in the b*tch department. So I ordered some Natrol Memory Complex stuff with huperzine A and vinpocetine in it to try instead. I'll keep taking pregnenolone until I receive my Natrol because I'm in school and have midterms coming up and really need my memory to be topnotch, but I won't be taking any more after my replacement memory booster arrives. (I'll just save it for those low libido moments when I really need it. ;) )

Pregneolone

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013

I don't feel any different taking this, and probably shouldn't, but I don't know if it is good or not.

Good effect.

Posted by Reviewer2323110 on May 21, 2014

Although,this brand brand has all the right profile...the potency is not as some other brands. however as a doctor in practice patient med titration are a must and much effective with pure med potency supplement.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1515944 on Jun 19, 2011

Too soon to tell

can not say yet

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 17, 2011

I have too many other health problems standing in the way of this effect.