July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Great Hormone Regulator

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 30, 2009

I love this product.I was able to notice effects instantly.More energy and focus,as well as a brighter mood.Also helped regulate my sleep patterns which was a nice bonus. Dosage will vary for different people but I found 50mg an ideal dose. I'm still unsure whether this particular product is plant based like some other brands.I highly rcommened pregnelonone

More clarity and less mood swings

Posted by Reviewer1251902 on Jan 27, 2011

I have been taking pregnenolone for over 12 months, but I still remember the first day I took it. The world seemed brighter and colours more vivid, and it was as if a fog had been lifted off of me. I found that I didn't have the continual mood swings from feeling great to feeling like the world was coming to an end. Can't live without it now.

Used for years. Great.

Posted by Reviewer1500780 on Jan 02, 2008

I've used this for years. I can really feel it - better memory, better mood, less PMS, more energy. It's the only CAPSULE pregnenolone I've found. I recall feeling it within days of starting it and finding a positive change in my menstrual cycle that same month. Obviously, check with a doctor when taking pregnenolone.

Best brand I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2531035 on Oct 23, 2007

I have used other brands of Pregnenolone which seemed to have no effect. With this brand, there is a noticeable improvement to my short-term memory and ability to focus.

Pregnenolone is the youth hormone--even for the young!

Posted by thenourishedlife on Oct 25, 2012

I can't go without my pregnenolone! This 50 mg per day is the perfect dose for me. Even at 26, I've experienced signs of hormonal imbalance like fatigue, low moods, and skin that doesn't bounce back like it used to. This pregnenolone is no magic pill, of course, but all I know is 1) my PMS always improves when I'm on pregnenolone and 2) the skin around my eyes feels much firmer when I take it. I rarely experience such tangible results with supplements, so this one is definitely staying in my medicine cabinet!