good value for money

Posted by 5523478473143407758 on Apr 24, 2016

works very well for the price

MRM Pregnenolone 50mg

Posted by 4858706213232416931 on Jan 23, 2016

Being a woman of 75 years I started to feel all the time tired and with little energy - all this is gone with Pregnenolone.

very good

Posted by mudanzas-valencia on Sep 23, 2015

very good but high dose

It works

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jan 12, 2015

It seems to work, and i have no side effects. I'm happy.

Great Preg !!!

Posted by French-Riviera on Oct 15, 2014

This preg really helps to maintain healthy cognitive function & to support memory enhancement !!! I will repurchase it very soon !! it's a must for your brain, your well-being and your mood !!! highly recommended !!!

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 03, 2014

It honestly brought my sanity back. Hot flashes almost gone and excursive bleeding back to normal. My mood quickly crawled back out of that dark place menopause took me in.

Very good product-Helped with mood,acne and sleep

Posted by 5147069983398097122 on Jun 21, 2014

Title says it all

Espero resultados

Posted by viverbem on Jan 15, 2014

Tomo há 1 semana apenas e espero perceber diferença em 30 dias... creio que 50mg é uma dosagem muito alta, penso em dividir as cápsulas em duas partes.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on Dec 03, 2013

I have been taken this for several days. Today I felt that my mind is clear in the morning. Normally I woke up with fogging mind. I can think clearly and have more focus and more productive.

Very effective for adrenal fatigue and depression

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 23, 2013

In the right next morning of taking this pill I had clearer head and refreshed feelings. I take 1 or 2 pills with 25 or 50 mg of DHEA, 1000 mg or 1500 mg of vitamin 5, 1/10 of Solgar B-Complex, Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000 mg, Solgar vitamin E 400 IU, 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C, and zinc just before bedtime because cortisol is produced during night around 1am to 3am and released around 3 am to 6 am. Adrenal fatigue, which is related with depression, is not recognized in Japan and there are only 1 or 2 doctors that can treat it although they are still not perfect in my point of view. I have studied medicine by myself and found this wonderful product and the best time to take and vitamins with minerals necessary for production of cortisol. It is said that Pregnenolone repairs damages of hippocampi that cause depression.