makes a big difference

Posted by Reviewer1830036 on Jun 12, 2011

I definitely notice the difference. My thinking is not "fuzzy' anymore...much sharper and clearer.

Fantastic Product 1A

Posted by Reviewer1490662 on Aug 19, 2010

When you combined with 50MG DHEA each Day , so you will feel the diffrent after 1-2 Month for Sure! I just can this Product recommend to 100%! Have a nice and healthy Day

Being extra hormonal with an extra long memory doesn't mix well.

Posted by Reviewer3300396 on Oct 10, 2012

I have some issues with my short term memory, and tried this stuff based on reviews. I did not notice all the hormonal effects until after I purchased it, but I decided to try it anyway. All this stuff really did was turned me into a hormonal b*tch with a memory of an elephant who can't get enough sex. And while the latter two symptoms are nothing to complain about, I really don't need any extra oomph in the b*tch department. So I ordered some Natrol Memory Complex stuff with huperzine A and vinpocetine in it to try instead. I'll keep taking pregnenolone until I receive my Natrol because I'm in school and have midterms coming up and really need my memory to be topnotch, but I won't be taking any more after my replacement memory booster arrives. (I'll just save it for those low libido moments when I really need it. ;) )

I only wish iHerb would also stock the 100mg and the 150 mg formulas

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Aug 14, 2016

It works, it most definitely works. It's soft and the absorption is smooth; seems to favor the brain over the rest of the body, but if I take a sufficient quantity, it works for the adrenal pathways as well. I only wish iHerb would also stock the other potencies (100mg and 150 mg). This way, I wouldn't have to take so many capsules. Pregnenolone is the master hormone, the first in the conversion pathways: - Pregnenolone->DHEA->TESTOSTERONE->ESTROGENS - Pregnenolone->PROGESTERONE->CORTISOL. If you feel exhausted, you may need supplemental Pregnenolone in order to make your own Cortisol. Pregnenolone is synthesized in the mitochondria of the adrenal cortex (and in a couple of other places, in smaller quantities). If the mitochondria are damaged, you'll be diagnosed with "adrenal insufficiency" progressing to "adrenal exhaustion", even though the rest of your cortisol pathway may be working correctly. By supplementing with Pregnenolone you may be able tp overcome adrenal insufficiency and adrenal exhaustion WITHOUT replacing Cortisol (which is rather heavy ammunition and should be a measure of last resort, e.g. in case of life-saving emergency surgery). DISCLAIMER: The above does NOT constitute medical advice. This is my experience with the product following research. Ask your own medical professional what you should do in your particular case.

Great Preg !!!

Posted by French-Riviera on Oct 15, 2014

This preg really helps to maintain healthy cognitive function & to support memory enhancement !!! I will repurchase it very soon !! it's a must for your brain, your well-being and your mood !!! highly recommended !!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1300695 on Apr 18, 2011

I like too open the caps to take a smaller dose under my tongue. Powder works well.

Anxiet relief

Posted by Reviewer1973505 on Nov 05, 2011

it definitely helped in feeling of wellbeing and clarity of mind

An alternative to hormones for women

Posted by Reviewer1977364 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used this product to regulate my menstrual cycle. I'm not sure about the anti-aging properties, but it's been critical to getting my body functioning properly as I've hit my 40th year.

Fast service and delivery from Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Jul 07, 2010

Great 'fountain of youth'. Anti-aging, memory, cardiovascular etc.

It works

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jan 12, 2015

It seems to work, and i have no side effects. I'm happy.