MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

CNHP

Posted by Reviewer2013829 on Feb 11, 2009

This is our favorite pregenolone because of the capsule form. This is much easier to digest and absorb for our clients with intestinal issues.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 23, 2012

I like these capsules because they're micronized and just have one simple filler. Pregnenolone helps me with stress and fatigue. I used 50 mg for several months, but it turned out to be too much for me, so I'm currently only taking 1/2 capsule daily. By the way, I am a 42 yr old male. I am also using mg DHEA (25 mg with my 12 pm meal and 12.5 mg with my 8 pm meal - DHEA saliva test confirmed this to be in range).

My Doctor Put Me On This

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

I have pain issues that affect my hormones. So, my pain management doctor put me on 50mg of Pregnenolone to support my endocrine system.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012

Calming and stimulating at the same time, also helps my cold extremities. I am slightly low DHEA, and found this 50mg to be a bit too much for me and sometimes gives me headaches, which I finally managed by taking only half a capsule.

Very effective for adrenal fatigue and depression

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 23, 2013

In the right next morning of taking this pill I had clearer head and refreshed feelings. I take 1 or 2 pills with 25 or 50 mg of DHEA, 1000 mg or 1500 mg of vitamin 5, 1/10 of Solgar B-Complex, Solgar Methylcobalamin 1000 mg, Solgar vitamin E 400 IU, 500 to 1000 mg of vitamin C, and zinc just before bedtime because cortisol is produced during night around 1am to 3am and released around 3 am to 6 am. Adrenal fatigue, which is related with depression, is not recognized in Japan and there are only 1 or 2 doctors that can treat it although they are still not perfect in my point of view. I have studied medicine by myself and found this wonderful product and the best time to take and vitamins with minerals necessary for production of cortisol. It is said that Pregnenolone repairs damages of hippocampi that cause depression.