| English
| USD ($)

MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

CNHP

Posted by Reviewer2013829 on Feb 11, 2009

This is our favorite pregenolone because of the capsule form. This is much easier to digest and absorb for our clients with intestinal issues.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on May 23, 2012

I like these capsules because they're micronized and just have one simple filler. Pregnenolone helps me with stress and fatigue. I used 50 mg for several months, but it turned out to be too much for me, so I'm currently only taking 1/2 capsule daily. By the way, I am a 42 yr old male. I am also using mg DHEA (25 mg with my 12 pm meal and 12.5 mg with my 8 pm meal - DHEA saliva test confirmed this to be in range).

My Doctor Put Me On This

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

I have pain issues that affect my hormones. So, my pain management doctor put me on 50mg of Pregnenolone to support my endocrine system.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012

Calming and stimulating at the same time, also helps my cold extremities. I am slightly low DHEA, and found this 50mg to be a bit too much for me and sometimes gives me headaches, which I finally managed by taking only half a capsule.

Impressed with quality and efficiency

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Sep 21, 2011

The quality is outstanding..works well and even better than other more expensive brands..i can't do without it at the moment. I dissolve it a bit in my tongue first before swallowing it down. I need a minimum of 100mg so i take two about twice a day. Any lesser amounts only lasts a few minutes for me. Smaller 50mg also gives me the choice of spacing out my dosages if my body requires it. It says to take with food but i don't. Be careful though start very small and give it about 4 hours to see how it works first.