Good

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

Another necessity that I do not readily detect the results from, but I will continue to buy.

Pregnenolone

Posted by TinVal on May 09, 2013

I like this product because the only filler is cellulose not magnesium stearate. However the sublingual pregnenolone is much more effective because it saves the liver metabolism.

Pregneolone

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Dec 09, 2013

I don't feel any different taking this, and probably shouldn't, but I don't know if it is good or not.

Good effect.

Posted by Reviewer2323110 on May 21, 2014

Although,this brand brand has all the right profile...the potency is not as some other brands. however as a doctor in practice patient med titration are a must and much effective with pure med potency supplement.

Good Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Nov 22, 2009

I have health issues and this seems to help my well being.

Brain stimulant

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Nov 16, 2009

I have been taking this for probably around 20 years and at the age of 78 I am in good fettle with no aches nor pains. On first taking it, at a very low dose, it had the tendency to make me aggressive but today I can take much higher dosages without any noticeable affect. If one has it in powder form then try just a little under the tongue and hold it there for a while to notice its benefit on awakening the brain.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2755205 on Jan 29, 2008

excellent product I have used for months

Fine product, w/o unnatural fillers/excipients

Posted by Reviewer3100938 on Aug 19, 2010

thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1065982 on Jan 31, 2009

Your company is prompt and the one product I have tried seems to be quite good (according to my dowsing, anyway!)

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2891125 on Apr 01, 2010

tried all together in one shot (Citicoline, huperzine_a, vinpocetine, Pregnenolone) before exam in the morning - almost fall asleep :)))