MRM, Pregnenolone, 50 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3214574 on Apr 29, 2011

good memory enhancer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Aug 06, 2011

These really help with Menopause symptoms and give a sense of well being. Love them!

Don't know what too feel really

Posted by Reviewer3010300 on Apr 06, 2013

I've been taking this product for only 2 days now, first day I split a capsule and put 25mg under the tounge, maybe it was placebo but I felt a little more vivid colors but nothing else. Today, day 2, I took 50mg and felt nothing, will try 100mg tomorrow. Hoping to relieve brainfog, anxiety and build more muscles. :)

Gave me violent vertigo!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010

I took this and got up out of bed and tried to walk but my room was spinning out of control: I fell back onto the bed! The violent vertigo continued for 20 minutes after I was immobile in bed. I got up to use the bathroom & I had to hang on to the walls as it truly felt I was in high seas. (I googled it and found this was the culprit, as I suspected). I went back to bed and was begging for someone to make the spinning stop. I got very nauseous and I'm glad that passed because I would have missed where to I'd have attempted to aim. Adrenal failure causes me to be dizzy on a regular basis but it doesn't even come close to full blown violent vertigo. It was as if I could feel the Earth spin and I wasn't equipped to the ability of normal equilibrium, I was on here for a wild ride. The dosage is far too high and it's dangerous. I will try to divide it by 10 and see how it goes.

Denine McMillan

Posted by Reviewer1964401 on Nov 20, 2008

I started using this and have seen an improvement in the way I feel. It was recommended by a person who takes all natural suppliments.