MRM, Rejuviné, Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream, 4 oz (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

love the cream, hate the smell

Posted by Reviewer1801863 From California on Jun 10, 2010

This cream works, but I can't tolerate the smell. I called the company and they told me that the fragrance is a natural floral essence combination. They also told me that they added the fragrance after people complained of a "chemical smell". I am chemically sensitive and am reacting not to the fragrance but the chemical lurking beneath. I believe the culpret is the triethanolomine, which is listed under the Organic Consumers Association as one of the top ten chemical to avoid. Everything else contained in there seems safe.

The smell is unbearable!

Posted by Reviewer2486218 From Czech Republic on Dec 03, 2010

I did my best but it lasts for many hours so I could not even fall asleep and kept waking up till 3am!!!

Awful smell that I couldn't get past

Posted by Reviewer2005660 From Finland on Apr 11, 2012

Should have read the reviews better before ordering this lotion. There was NO mention about added fragrance in the ingredients list but there definetely is something added. The scent is too overpowering (musky sweet) and frankly makes me nauseos. I don't care if this works as a lotion or not, if you are sensitive to fragrances this simply is not usable.

smell is too strong

Posted by Reviewer3170607 From California on Oct 25, 2008

I gave this to my sister because the smell was too strong for me -- but she can't stand it either "I kept frantically trying to wash it off, to no avail." This is odd, since there s no fragrance listed in the ingredients. A disappointment. It sounded like a good thing, from reading the label.

The Smell was a Dealbreaker

Posted by Reviewer1432879 From New Hampshire on Apr 10, 2009

I can't comment on the effectiveness of this product, I couldn't get past the smell! This might very well be an excellent product but the smell was so overwhelming to me I had to wash it off! It obscured the scent of any perfume I was wearing and the smell didn't fade much over time. It reminded me of industrial cleaning fluid! I have asthma as well and this product made me wheeze a bit!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »