Just light moisturizing day cream

Posted by 5409035161784879039 on Sep 15, 2012

It did not meet my expectations.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

really good for skin

Awful smell that I couldn't get past

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Apr 11, 2012

Should have read the reviews better before ordering this lotion. There was NO mention about added fragrance in the ingredients list but there definetely is something added. The scent is too overpowering (musky sweet) and frankly makes me nauseos. I don't care if this works as a lotion or not, if you are sensitive to fragrances this simply is not usable.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3204296 on Jan 27, 2012

I loved this cream. It is super absorbent and seem to have almost instant efeitto. The smell is super nice. Definitely will buy again. Excellent!

best facial creme for the price

Posted by Reviewer3256623 on Oct 30, 2011

For the money, this creme is the best! it ranks far above the comparable product from Perricone and is lighter feeling on the face. it tightens and moisturizes all in one. Perfect if you have skin that does not need a heavy ultra moisturizing creme. Never makes you break out and can be used everyday. When my health store stopped stocking this product I ordered 4 from the iherb company. i never want to be without it!! s. age 62

rejuvine anti wrinkle cream

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 09, 2011

i love this crea. it really seems to make a difference - my skin is softer and wrinkles less pronounced. also, it smells wonderful and has a soft consistency. it gets absorbed very easily. i'm on my second order of this cream and will keep using it.

Rejuvine, Anti-Aging Wrinkle Cream

Posted by Reviewer2291579 on Aug 24, 2011

I noticed on a lot of the reviews that people that have purchased this product didn't like the scent however I loved it! It doesn't last long once the cream dries the smell goes away. As far as the cream working for wrinkles...I did feel some tightness, can't really tell a difference yet...I have been using for a couple of weeks. I will keep using this product.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1551172 on Jun 08, 2011

Beautiful product Used it for two weeks now. Except the awful smell, it is a nice product. I don’t any see difference yet, but it feels nice on my face. After a week the smell irritates me less and less. I think it will improve the texture of my skin, but patience is needed. Yesterday I tried it on my hands. Resulted in immediate improvement! Nelleke from the Netherlands

Great Facial Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1021774 on Jun 03, 2011

I really like that this product is not greasy and does not feel heavy on my skin. The product seems to make my skin brighter and to me it looks slightly younger. I don't have that grayness that a lot of older women have. I have been using this product for 6 mos. and I still really like it.

Well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer2167767 on May 03, 2011

Feels good. Have been using for a week. Will let you know results at a later date.