not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Jul 12, 2009

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or this MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Peter Macko

Posted by Reviewer3207397 on May 04, 2011

I excepted more

this one was to weak

Posted by Reviewer1307427 on Aug 15, 2011

Its not enough phenibut per maximum dosage to get you to sleep

Not sure yet...

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Feb 24, 2012

I've tried this a couple of times, and once I slept well the entire night, and the other, I woke up in the middle of the night.

No me convence

Posted by SandraZGZ on Aug 13, 2014

Lleva 60 pastillas y para que me haga un poco de efecto tengo que tomar 4 así que no me compensa seguir usándolas

helps me unwind

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 24, 2014

helps me unwind, but not strong enough that they guarantee a good night's sleep

Didn't help much with sleep.

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 05, 2015

I used the entire bottle, before I wrote this. First off, this doesn't contain phenibut anymore, which works great for sleep. I thought it did. It just has regular GABA, which I've used for years and can get for far less money. The amount of other herbs in this is too small to do much of anything. Compared to real phenibut, this doesn't measure up too well. It helped for mild anxiety but not for sleep.

not sure yet

Posted by 4802581955567946307 on Feb 08, 2016

Not sure yet

as promised

Posted by Reviewer2296161 on Mar 24, 2010

The product was as listed and came in a reasonable amount of time and was well packaged.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Feb 23, 2008

I actually woke with a horrible headache after taking this product and sleep wasn't restful