Be careful.....

Posted by 4928443102935514650 on Nov 01, 2013

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.

When I need to sleep, I take this

Posted by quakerorts on Aug 08, 2012

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1772516 on Feb 26, 2012

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.

For Tension Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2430130 on Dec 29, 2011

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

For deeper sleeping at night

Posted by Reviewer3167531 on Apr 06, 2010

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

relax review

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Oct 26, 2009

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

Bom

Posted by Gomes65 on Jan 23, 2012

Gostei do produto!

Love these

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?