I use these as sleeping aids

Posted by bbchris on Feb 14, 2014

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1772516 on Feb 26, 2012

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.

For Tension Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2430130 on Dec 29, 2011

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

Helps TMJD

Posted by Reviewer2627290 on Jul 31, 2010

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

For deeper sleeping at night

Posted by Reviewer3167531 on Apr 06, 2010

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

relax review

Posted by Reviewer2646269 on Oct 26, 2009

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

Bom

Posted by Gomes65 on Jan 23, 2012

Gostei do produto!

Love these

Posted by ChrisCox on Apr 24, 2014

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 29, 2014

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.