MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Truly effective

Posted by Reviewer3320134 From Colorado on Aug 24, 2009

I bought this without any expectations of it being effective. I have chronic muscle spasms from an old injury. When I aggravate the injury, I resort to rx muscle relaxers so that I can sleep. Relax-all works just as well, with the added benefit of not leaving me groggy the next morning. I wake up easily and feel cheery the next day. My husband, who has a tendency to wake and then be unable to get back to sleep, also finds that one pill before bed lets him sleep all night.

relax review

Posted by Reviewer2646269 From Florida on Oct 26, 2009

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

Helps TMJD

Posted by Reviewer2627290 From New York on Jul 31, 2010

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

This stuff works!

Posted by MikeMember From Japan on Feb 19, 2012

I've searched for years for a natural combination that would help me sleep through the night and wake up without feeling hungover... and this one is it! I only take one cap just before bedtime. I can't promise this combination will work as well for you, but I'm glad I found it.

Potent Formula for Anxiety

Posted by Reviewer3065769 From Washington on Jun 22, 2012

This formula has two of my favorite anti-anxiety supplements: Phenibut and L-Tryptophan. It works for anxiety, panic, and sleep. For best results, take this on an empty stomach. For anyone who doesn't think supplements work, give them this to try! It's potent.