Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 29, 2014

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3092140 on Nov 18, 2008

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 21, 2012

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

NICE

Posted by Reviewer2720757 on Feb 24, 2012

2 caplsules give a good night sleep. 4 gives a hangover;)

I recommend for anxiety

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

it helped me out tremendously

The best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Posted by Reviewer1204429 on Dec 30, 2010

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Mar 03, 2010

This stuff really works. I've listened to the other reviewers and do not take it every night; but, when I do, I fall asleep very quickly!

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2668660 on Feb 22, 2011

I use MRM,Relax when I get nervous or can't sleep. It works!

review

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Mar 09, 2011

my wife takes a muscle relaxing drug. knocks her out for a day or two. makes her sick. MRM Relax relaxes her muscles just as well.she wakes up the next day refreshed