Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 29, 2014

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3092140 on Nov 18, 2008

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

Did not have a good experience

Posted by 5130155826445491023 on Jul 19, 2014

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 21, 2012

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

Restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2357666 on Nov 15, 2011

/this supplement allows to get a good nights sleep and awake with no hangover

I recommend for anxiety

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

it helped me out tremendously

NICE

Posted by Reviewer2720757 on Feb 24, 2012

2 caplsules give a good night sleep. 4 gives a hangover;)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2778954 on May 25, 2010

Really helps to relax and sleep. Take one hour before you want to sleep and you're ready to nod off.

This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer1042541 on Jun 01, 2010

I use this as a muscle relaxant, and i take 3 per day in combination with 2 x 200mg L-Theanine and this combination seems to work very well (i find 4 capsules is too many, and creates a mild hangover effect the following day). I rarely have trouble with sleep but this seems to be much stronger than any prescription sleeping tablets i've tried before. It makes me extremely drowsy, so be very careful if that could be a problem for you. I also found the full effect seems to come 1 or 2 days after starting the treatment rather than immediately. I also skip weekends.

MRM, relax

Posted by Reviewer3284413 on Jun 02, 2010

this is a wonderful product for anyone with stress problems