10% Off Orders Over $40!

MRM, Relax - All, 60 Veggie Caps

When I need to sleep, I take this

Posted by quakerorts on Aug 08, 2012

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1772516 on Feb 26, 2012

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on May 02, 2012

Excellent product for good sleep.

For Tension Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2430130 on Dec 29, 2011

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

Truly effective

Posted by Reviewer3320134 on Aug 24, 2009

I bought this without any expectations of it being effective. I have chronic muscle spasms from an old injury. When I aggravate the injury, I resort to rx muscle relaxers so that I can sleep. Relax-all works just as well, with the added benefit of not leaving me groggy the next morning. I wake up easily and feel cheery the next day. My husband, who has a tendency to wake and then be unable to get back to sleep, also finds that one pill before bed lets him sleep all night.