Did not feel relaxed BUT had hangover the following morning

Posted by Reviewer2065430 on Jan 29, 2014

First night, I started with 2 capsules. Nothing happened, sleep was restless but woke up with a slight hangover; a bit drowsy. Second night, I tried 4 capsules. I did not sleep any better than the first night. Woke up with another hangover; slightly worse than the previous day. My eye bags looks worse than before I tried this product, maybe I am allergic to the combination of the ingredients.

Did not have a good experience

Posted by 5130155826445491023 on Jul 19, 2014

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

MRM, Relax - All with Phenibut, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3092140 on Nov 18, 2008

I'm not impressed. I expected the capsules to have a dose of phenibut in that actually did something. They may cause slight sedation in some people, but they do nothing for me. Quite a waste of money.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jan 21, 2012

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

I recommend for anxiety

Posted by 5623063345814961913 on Jun 19, 2014

it helped me out tremendously

Does What It Says

Posted by Reviewer1008245 on Aug 17, 2009

My wife took one of these to relax, and it did a fine job. She isn't affected by herbal supplements all that much, but she could definitely tell the difference. I plan on taking one of these every now and then since herbals work great on me.

GOOD STUFF.

Posted by Reviewer1399867 on Oct 04, 2011

Very relaxing. Good night rest.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Feb 03, 2009

1-2 caps help me sleep well. 3 makes me dream some crazy dreams. Still feel rested when I wake up. Good price

Love it!

Posted by lotuspocus on Nov 14, 2008

Puts me into this really relaxing mode, so much so that I end up getting out of bed late. Wished it was cheaper, but all in all, pretty good value for money.

This product is very effective

Posted by Reviewer1042541 on Jun 01, 2010

I use this as a muscle relaxant, and i take 3 per day in combination with 2 x 200mg L-Theanine and this combination seems to work very well (i find 4 capsules is too many, and creates a mild hangover effect the following day). I rarely have trouble with sleep but this seems to be much stronger than any prescription sleeping tablets i've tried before. It makes me extremely drowsy, so be very careful if that could be a problem for you. I also found the full effect seems to come 1 or 2 days after starting the treatment rather than immediately. I also skip weekends.