MRM, Resveratrol, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jun 25, 2013

I have atherosclerosis, ( plaque deposit on inner walls of the arteries) I take L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, red wine extract (Resveratrol)and Vitamin D3/K4. This conbination is cleaning my arteries. I see it in my blood pressure readings. I no longer have tingling in my hands when walking. I will stay on this protocol until my blood pressure is back to normal. Then I will go onto a maintenance program to keep the pipes clean. I take no prescriptions for my heart. This really works...

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Best Resveratrol product and price.

wonderful product

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 20, 2014

Very reasonable price for so much resveratrol, from Japanese Knotweed, which is recommended for Lyme disease and so many other conditions.

Respiratory Help

Posted by 5554112682592911763 on Nov 14, 2012

This seems to be a very pure form of the supplement but unfortunately had little effect on my COPD ailment.