Dizzy

Posted by 5053644500062427270 on Apr 24, 2016

I think this product drastically reduced my adrenal gland output. I used it together with Phosphatidylserine by MRM and Stinging Nettle Root, after three days I was so spaced out, felt very low stress and my heart was beating fast every now and then. I had a couple adrenaline jolts as well, just walking down the street calmly and then suddenly a half-second adrenaline jolt like you feel in a shocking situation, thus I feel like my body was trying to get the adrenal levels up, which the Reservatrol lowered. Now I need to try the Phosphatidylserine by MRM alone just to make sure. I will update my review later. I respect the MRM brand and I think that the scent of these pills was fresh and beautiful, but I think it needs a warning label that it might alter your adrenal glands, if I am right.

Posted by Anaterma on Jan 12, 2016

well, idk, i didn't like it. i have to note that i have problematic vascular issues, which isn't a disease, but rather a syndrome, but this 1) didn't help me with those 2) meddled with my sleep (i have specific sleeping issues) 3) sometimes made me feel bad. so i'm not recommending this for ppl with similar problems.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2174968 on Mar 16, 2015

Good for the money. Value

MRM, Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Mar 01, 2015

These capsules contain 100 mg Trans-Resveratrol, 100 mg Red Wine Extract (yielding 30 mg polyphenols) & 50 mg Grape Seed Extract with no additives & at $7.41 for 60 is probably the best value on iherb. I just hope you guys keep buying this so iherb keep supplying this! This formula is simply great!

Why I like it

Posted by 5207346079307065483 on Feb 14, 2015

Great value

NO noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1089300 on Dec 10, 2014

I can't say I really like this, as it doesn't seem to do anything special. It is supposed to be good for lyme treatment, but I cant vouch for that with this one.

Great value all round product.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 10, 2014

I have been using Resveratrol for several years: it has many excellent properties but chiefly I am using them because of all the various beneficial flavenoids out there, this one is superbly neuro-protective: reducing neurological inflammation and acting as a reasonable preventative against so many disorders including dementia. This is great value for money at $7.80 for 60 caps of 100mg PLUS it has some extra goodies in too - grape seed extract and red wine extract. I use it liberally, and at this price I can afford to.

wonderful product

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 20, 2014

Very reasonable price for so much resveratrol, from Japanese Knotweed, which is recommended for Lyme disease and so many other conditions.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »