Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Jun 25, 2013

I have atherosclerosis, ( plaque deposit on inner walls of the arteries) I take L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, red wine extract (Resveratrol)and Vitamin D3/K4. This conbination is cleaning my arteries. I see it in my blood pressure readings. I no longer have tingling in my hands when walking. I will stay on this protocol until my blood pressure is back to normal. Then I will go onto a maintenance program to keep the pipes clean. I take no prescriptions for my heart. This really works...

MRM, Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Mar 01, 2015

These capsules contain 100 mg Trans-Resveratrol, 100 mg Red Wine Extract (yielding 30 mg polyphenols) & 50 mg Grape Seed Extract with no additives & at $7.41 for 60 is probably the best value on iherb. I just hope you guys keep buying this so iherb keep supplying this! This formula is simply great!

wonderful product

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jun 20, 2014

Very reasonable price for so much resveratrol, from Japanese Knotweed, which is recommended for Lyme disease and so many other conditions.

Great value all round product.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Aug 10, 2014

I have been using Resveratrol for several years: it has many excellent properties but chiefly I am using them because of all the various beneficial flavenoids out there, this one is superbly neuro-protective: reducing neurological inflammation and acting as a reasonable preventative against so many disorders including dementia. This is great value for money at $7.80 for 60 caps of 100mg PLUS it has some extra goodies in too - grape seed extract and red wine extract. I use it liberally, and at this price I can afford to.

Awesome product

Posted by 5372641855420358961 on Aug 27, 2015

Great deal

MRM, Resveratrol, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by 4637994778172100816 on May 03, 2016

I feel better and less'm tired with this product (I am 56 year old)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 26, 2014

Best Resveratrol product and price.

Value Priced Resveratrol