Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

Have been using this as part of my estrogen dominance (and adrenal fatigue) regimen.

MRM, silymarin milk thistle

Posted by Reviewer2133362 on Jul 07, 2008

This has been the best milk thistle, after the first bottle my husbands blood work was back to normal which it hadn't been for over 2 years!

The best Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer1811770 on Feb 18, 2008

There is a particular antibiotic that's hard on my liver, but when I take this, I have no problem taking that antibiotic. Its also very absorbable.

MRM, Silymarin BioSorb (Milk Thistle Extract)

Posted by Reviewer3297542 on Feb 23, 2008

I take Vytorin and Tricor. With this Silymarin product, my liver enzyme remain normal. Also, I have had toxic hepatitis and had experienced elevated liver enzymes prior to taking Milk Thistle. This product is superior.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Jul 02, 2008

No, it's not good to party hardy but if you know you're going to, take a couple of these FIRST and there is no hangover. I take it together with MRM, Liver X with BioSorb, 2 each. It seriously works for me anyway. Also makes most of my PMS/menstrual cycle symptoms disappear since the liver breaks down estrogen and it can use help at that time of the month too.

very good

Posted by whatibuyatiherb on Jul 18, 2011

exellent straight milk thistle. i take 2 at a time. cost a bit more but if you want to take large amounts i would take this for its pure milkthistle with no added ingredients

Healthy Liver

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Jan 14, 2012

I purchased this product for my mom who has a liver issue. It has definitely helped, her tests show improvement

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2183817 on Mar 04, 2012

I've always taken milk thistle over the years just for the fact that our liver takes such a beating with all the environmental toxins in food, air, etc. Combined with BioSorb, it'll definitely always be a part of my supplement regimen.

MRM Silymarin

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Oct 12, 2011

Protects the liver and helps to restore function. Modern processed food additives stress the liver. Add soft drinks, alcohol, & energy drinks and silymarin becomes an important part of a daily nutrition program.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jan 12, 2011

Super product, I can tell when I miss a day. My bowels absolutely love it. We don't go a day w/o it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »