Great Protein

Posted by 4725688554647275460 on Nov 22, 2015

I don't digest Whey protein well and I have tried MRM's egg protein and this Veggie Elite Protein (Chocolate Mocha). Here's my comparison between MRM's egg protein and Veggie Elite. Egg Protein Pros - v Low Carb, nice texture, easy to digest, fills you up, easy to mix Cons - Tastes too sweet and artificial (Had to mix it with unsweetned Cocoa), expensive MRM Veggie Elite Pros - Easy to Digest, easy to mix, taste great,fills you up, good value Cons - Some may find it a little gritty/chalky (it is ok for me),5g of carb which is low for Veggie proteins but high compared to Whey and Egg protein. Bottom Line - Will definately recommend this if you can't digest Whey protein and find egg protein too pricey. Don't expect the texture to be exactly like whey/egg protein, it is a little grittier but not terribly so. Nice taste not too sweet. I have done a price comparison with other veggie proteins and this is probably the best value for the amount of protein you get per serving.

The best, no allergies for me!

Posted by 5571558018634451982 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to take whey protein which caused huge cystic pimples for me. Then I found this and have never turned back ever since. Tastes well and mixes really well. I take this with 8 tablespoons of oats and 1 and half scoops of the protein for brekkie every morning. I'm noticing muscle gains too, before i was stuck at 76.5kg, now i'm 77.3kg after 2 months, which is a steady increase. While still maintaining my body fat.

UCK!

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 11, 2015

I love just about everything I have tried from MRM but this. Grainy as all get out, and stevia sweet galore.

Great taste

Posted by 5635624596919826892 on Jun 04, 2016

I dissolve this shake into non sweetened almond milk (since I am lactose intolerant) and I just love the taste. Drink it ice cold for an iced latte effect!

Great protein powder, good consistency, taste and value

Posted by 5312485299943290313 on Mar 12, 2016

Definitely buying this again, great work MRM

Super yummy

Posted by 5652321586197337321 on May 02, 2016

Really yum and no milk product

top product

Posted by 5074545217492098265 on Dec 12, 2015

really great taste and blends perfectly. Also The reason I bought this is because of the organic + vegan attributes. Love it!

TASTED ARTIFICIALLY SWEET

Posted by 5044880940200647751 on Jan 25, 2016

bought this after reading rave reviews about it on the net and cos its supposedly vegan. delivery was prompt, but product was disappointing. texture was rather grainy and tasted chalky when mixed solely with water, and there was the overwhelming stevia(?)/ alcohol-tasting sweetness. however, for the nutritional profile, i'll just force it down before turning to other vegan alternatives. EDIT: blended it w some greens and the mixture tasted phenomenal!!!

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on May 14, 2016

Great taste and mixes easily, this is my favorite protein powder.

veggie elite

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jun 13, 2014

I really enjoy a scoop of this in water (even better with almond milk but I want to avoid the carageenan) with 1/2C mixed frozen berries, greens+reds powder and coconut flakes. Tastes great and I look forward to it every morning because it gives me energy. I used to get plant fusion but they jacked up the price so much that I get this now, and actually prefer it over plantfusion now!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »