Great protein powder, good consistency, taste and value

Posted by 5312485299943290313 on Mar 12, 2016

Definitely buying this again, great work MRM

The best, no allergies for me!

Posted by 5571558018634451982 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to take whey protein which caused huge cystic pimples for me. Then I found this and have never turned back ever since. Tastes well and mixes really well. I take this with 8 tablespoons of oats and 1 and half scoops of the protein for brekkie every morning. I'm noticing muscle gains too, before i was stuck at 76.5kg, now i'm 77.3kg after 2 months, which is a steady increase. While still maintaining my body fat.

TASTED ARTIFICIALLY SWEET

Posted by 5044880940200647751 on Jan 25, 2016

bought this after reading rave reviews about it on the net and cos its supposedly vegan. delivery was prompt, but product was disappointing. texture was rather grainy and tasted chalky when mixed solely with water, and there was the overwhelming stevia(?)/ alcohol-tasting sweetness. however, for the nutritional profile, i'll just force it down before turning to other vegan alternatives. EDIT: blended it w some greens and the mixture tasted phenomenal!!!

top product

Posted by 5074545217492098265 on Dec 12, 2015

really great taste and blends perfectly. Also The reason I bought this is because of the organic + vegan attributes. Love it!

Great Protein

Posted by 4725688554647275460 on Nov 22, 2015

I don't digest Whey protein well and I have tried MRM's egg protein and this Veggie Elite Protein (Chocolate Mocha). Here's my comparison between MRM's egg protein and Veggie Elite. Egg Protein Pros - v Low Carb, nice texture, easy to digest, fills you up, easy to mix Cons - Tastes too sweet and artificial (Had to mix it with unsweetned Cocoa), expensive MRM Veggie Elite Pros - Easy to Digest, easy to mix, taste great,fills you up, good value Cons - Some may find it a little gritty/chalky (it is ok for me),5g of carb which is low for Veggie proteins but high compared to Whey and Egg protein. Bottom Line - Will definately recommend this if you can't digest Whey protein and find egg protein too pricey. Don't expect the texture to be exactly like whey/egg protein, it is a little grittier but not terribly so. Nice taste not too sweet. I have done a price comparison with other veggie proteins and this is probably the best value for the amount of protein you get per serving.

UCK!

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 11, 2015

I love just about everything I have tried from MRM but this. Grainy as all get out, and stevia sweet galore.

Protein Pancakes and Protein Pudding

Posted by 5360127019586760870 on Sep 29, 2015

Since it has a thicker and grittier texture, it works really well with protein pancakes using oatmeal flour/ground oatmeal and water or any non-dairy milk. I also like to make "protein pudding" with it. I usually just enough water/non-dairy milk to get the consistency I want. I sometimes add berries on top of the pudding. It's a better alternative snack to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Great for non-vegans and vegetarians, too

Posted by 5297787436847109767 on Sep 15, 2015

It's nice to have a cabinet with different flavours and profiles. This protein has a thicker, slightly gritty mouthfeel, a very good flavour, and a great nutrition profile. It's on the sweetish for me, so I either mix it with other ingredients like bananas or soy protein, but it's not sickening sweet, more like stevia sweet -- which is very easy to work with. Also, this particular protein mixes really well as a supplement in, say, pancakes or crepes (though I think the vanilla is a bit better).

Excellent Soy alternative

Posted by 4696606367625758611 on Sep 01, 2015

Great taste and consistency which is extremely rare amongst rice/pea proteins. Very digestible so virtually no bowel issues. Excellent product overall, just a little bit on the expensive side however when compared to the likes of ON 100% Soy.

Really good, tastes and blends great!

Posted by 5419849583678863378 on Jul 25, 2015

This Protein shake is really good, i bought the Mocha flavour and it tastes really natural and great, the texture is creamy and smooth, blends really quick and i usually drink it with 8oz of cold water/ organic soy milk.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »