Great Protein

Posted by 4725688554647275460 on Nov 22, 2015

I don't digest Whey protein well and I have tried MRM's egg protein and this Veggie Elite Protein (Chocolate Mocha). Here's my comparison between MRM's egg protein and Veggie Elite. Egg Protein Pros - v Low Carb, nice texture, easy to digest, fills you up, easy to mix Cons - Tastes too sweet and artificial (Had to mix it with unsweetned Cocoa), expensive MRM Veggie Elite Pros - Easy to Digest, easy to mix, taste great,fills you up, good value Cons - Some may find it a little gritty/chalky (it is ok for me),5g of carb which is low for Veggie proteins but high compared to Whey and Egg protein. Bottom Line - Will definately recommend this if you can't digest Whey protein and find egg protein too pricey. Don't expect the texture to be exactly like whey/egg protein, it is a little grittier but not terribly so. Nice taste not too sweet. I have done a price comparison with other veggie proteins and this is probably the best value for the amount of protein you get per serving.

The best, no allergies for me!

Posted by 5571558018634451982 on Feb 18, 2016

I used to take whey protein which caused huge cystic pimples for me. Then I found this and have never turned back ever since. Tastes well and mixes really well. I take this with 8 tablespoons of oats and 1 and half scoops of the protein for brekkie every morning. I'm noticing muscle gains too, before i was stuck at 76.5kg, now i'm 77.3kg after 2 months, which is a steady increase. While still maintaining my body fat.

Protein Pancakes and Protein Pudding

Posted by 5360127019586760870 on Sep 29, 2015

Since it has a thicker and grittier texture, it works really well with protein pancakes using oatmeal flour/ground oatmeal and water or any non-dairy milk. I also like to make "protein pudding" with it. I usually just enough water/non-dairy milk to get the consistency I want. I sometimes add berries on top of the pudding. It's a better alternative snack to satisfy my sweet tooth.

UCK!

Posted by Rena61 on Oct 11, 2015

I love just about everything I have tried from MRM but this. Grainy as all get out, and stevia sweet galore.

Great tasting but a little powdery

Posted by 5529953777101760479 on Jul 19, 2015

I like this protein a lot! it tastes great. It don't have a strong mocha flavour, just a subtle hint so it isn't too overpowering. My only issue is that it does stay a little grainy/powdery. However if you blend it it seems so help! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it. it also has low sugar which i like.

Really good, tastes and blends great!

Posted by 5419849583678863378 on Jul 25, 2015

This Protein shake is really good, i bought the Mocha flavour and it tastes really natural and great, the texture is creamy and smooth, blends really quick and i usually drink it with 8oz of cold water/ organic soy milk.

veggie elite

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jun 13, 2014

I really enjoy a scoop of this in water (even better with almond milk but I want to avoid the carageenan) with 1/2C mixed frozen berries, greens+reds powder and coconut flakes. Tastes great and I look forward to it every morning because it gives me energy. I used to get plant fusion but they jacked up the price so much that I get this now, and actually prefer it over plantfusion now!

Great taste!

Posted by 5666008756712208431 on Sep 01, 2014

Really pleased with this product.

Great product - fantastic taste!

Posted by 5704321360505741544 on Apr 10, 2015

Try to mix it with freshly squeezed lemon juice and ice cubes. Really refreshing. Best vegan protein shake out there.

Great protein powder, good consistency, taste and value

Posted by 5312485299943290313 on Mar 12, 2016

Definitely buying this again, great work MRM

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »