my favorite

Posted by 4910084514867322093 on Jan 25, 2016

I take it as a shake with banana every morning and it's awesome.. I like the texture. though I don;t like to take it naked with no fruit. promary purpose is to gain muscles while working out. I dont have super intensive workout, yet over the past 3 month I gained 10 LBs and I am a girl..

love the vanilla bean flavor

Posted by carolinak on Mar 19, 2016

Even though im a chocolate fan, this vanilla flavor rocks! Mixes nicely. I will repurchase :)

ew..

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Aug 15, 2014

Stick to the choc mocha flavour. I drunk that every morning in a smoothie and looked forward to it. I have to force myself to drink this one. 2 stars because of the nutrient profile, non-gmo etc. but taste - forget it

Posted by Reviewer3311750 on May 14, 2016

Great taste and mixes easily, this is my favorite protein powder.

My Favorite Protein

Posted by 5642424835079206659 on Oct 30, 2014

This is by far the best vegan protein I ever had. Tastes great and dissolves easialy with water. Highly recommended for vegans/vegetarians or for people looking for a good vegetable and soy free protein.

Best value plant-based protein right now

Posted by DerekABarrett on Mar 26, 2015

This packs a punch though the taste might take some getting used to. I just had 3 scoops of it with a banana and a cup of frozen mangos and it was delicious. The price per gram of protein right now can't be beat.

totally delicious

Posted by 5507098763255981276 on Jul 19, 2015

awesome flavour and texture

Very good vegetable protein

Posted by 5021007452900927386 on Oct 07, 2015

I find this protein powder very tasty and I cannot feel any weird aftertaste. Im not a fan of sweets and I find this product not too sweet. Last evening I had a simple drink made out of one tablespoon of protein powder, one banana, a handful of rolled oats and 250ml water. It was delicious! I wouldnt have thought that a veggie shake could taste so good!

Very tasty.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Dec 20, 2015

I love MRM Veggie Elite. My 3rd tub (previously bought Choc Mocha), and will repurchase when I need more vegan protein. It is value for money, with the amount of clean protein in it. Highly recommended.

Vanilla Protein

Posted by Reviewer2131009 on Aug 27, 2014

Taste's great, I blend it with a banana, little bit of sugar free almond milk.