10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

MRM, Veggie Protein, Chocolate, 20.1 oz (570 g)

4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

NRM, Veggie Protein,Chocolate

Posted by pampalmer on Jun 18, 2012

let me say this, I ordered the wrong flavor and wanted to return it but it was too much to do that. Well I really like it the flavor is very nice in smoothie.

meh

Posted by Reviewer1189894 on Aug 03, 2011

its ok. chaulky, not the best. ok with chocolate soy milk. i had hoped it would have a broader range of nutrition.

strain or choke

Posted by Reviewer2505611 on Jan 02, 2014

I wanted to like this product but every time I drink it (unless I pour it through a strainer first) I end up coughing and choking. It's just too grainy for me.

Impossible to consume

Posted by 5497911713212157390 on Jun 15, 2014

The powder was very hard to dissolve in water. I had to shake it and stir it for a long time. The solution was grainy and much too sweet. I diluted it out with double the amount of liquid recommended. After tasting it throughout the process I was unable to drink it. Bottom line - try something else.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »