Tastes okay

Posted by 5484608787434762401 on May 02, 2016

Not sure if it did anything for my muscles (I don't check) but this is a really good alternative for a quick breakfast or dinner. I usually add 5 tablespoons of oatmeal to make it more filling. I'll probably buy the MRM Veggie elite next time which has more protein. But this is a good buy.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Dec 24, 2015

I mix one scoop with one scoop of brown rice powder otherwise the vanilla flavor is a bit overpowering. I also include some powdered greens and some anti-inflammatory additions, and the vanilla sweetness makes it all palatable.

Way too sweet...

Posted by 5021007452900927386 on Oct 10, 2015

Compared with Veggie Elite this one is way too sweet and leaves an unpleasant aftertaste, even mixed with other ingredients. Also, the texture is very grainy, does not mix well.

Strong sweet aftertaste

Posted by 5487904132124461659 on Apr 06, 2015

Overall, I don't mind this product but I blend it with a few other ingredients to tone down the stevia taste. It does taste strongly of stevia which leaves quite an aftertaste. Not gritty, mixes well and makes me feel better for it. I'm inclined to try the MRM replacement meal powders as these appear to have no stevia to see if it tastes a bit better.

The best!

Posted by 4763237868985447451 on Mar 15, 2015

I've tried other vegan protein powders and I really prefer this brand. There is no after taste...just really great vanilla flavor. The chocolate is really great tasting, too!

Good Protien for money

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 11, 2013

Really like the taste in smoothies!

Too much stevia, but otherwise good

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 04, 2013

I agree with the other reviewers. The amount of stevia in this is ridiculous. There is so much it's really unpleasant and leaves a rather sharp aftertaste. The stevia ans xylitol destroy the actual flavour, which would otherwise be nice. The texture and smell are nice, and the ingredients are great, apart from the stevia and xylitol. How about a sugar free, unsweetened version? We can add our own sweetener if we want it. I'll also have to mix this with another powder, as on its own it's unpleasant.

OK+

Posted by 5627619344490962410 on May 19, 2013

I love the fact that it is all natural and vegan, a big pluss! Sadly I don't like the taste very much, it has this weird taste. I use it mostly for cooking with other fluors and/or better flavours. If you are a vegan, I guess it is a ok alternative, otherwise I would have bought some other protein powder.

Good and cheap!

Posted by Reviewer1686999 on Nov 11, 2012

Super delicious in pancakes or other sweet treats, but horrible as a shake!

Great alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This is a good product. It does not have soy, milk and a lot of the usual allergen culprits. No sugar is a huge plus. I recommend this product. The price is pretty good with Iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »