too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2161116 on Aug 31, 2011

I picked this protein powder for it's high protein content and fiber. But it was way too sweet. I ended up using half of this and half of another unflavored powder. It mixes well and doesn't get chalky. It thickens after it sits a while.

Too much stevia, but otherwise good

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Jul 04, 2013

I agree with the other reviewers. The amount of stevia in this is ridiculous. There is so much it's really unpleasant and leaves a rather sharp aftertaste. The stevia ans xylitol destroy the actual flavour, which would otherwise be nice. The texture and smell are nice, and the ingredients are great, apart from the stevia and xylitol. How about a sugar free, unsweetened version? We can add our own sweetener if we want it. I'll also have to mix this with another powder, as on its own it's unpleasant.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1913642 on Jan 30, 2012

Very nice taste and works, no more hungry feelings to lunch time:)

Good Protien for money

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 11, 2013

Really like the taste in smoothies!

Tastes okay

Posted by 5484608787434762401 on May 02, 2016

Not sure if it did anything for my muscles (I don't check) but this is a really good alternative for a quick breakfast or dinner. I usually add 5 tablespoons of oatmeal to make it more filling. I'll probably buy the MRM Veggie elite next time which has more protein. But this is a good buy.