Made Me Sick

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Mar 07, 2016

This product gave me such bad fatigue that I had to throw it away.

The best to date!!

Posted by 5246706858776436420 on Feb 22, 2016

Taste amazing with just water and the composition consist nothing but high grade quality materials. My favourite so far and I think it'll be a tough one to beat.

MRM Whey

Posted by Reviewer1902912 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been using product for several years and remain very happy with it. I love ordering from iHerb as the products are great, prices are wonderful and below retail, service is terrific, and delivery very fast. What else is there? :]

Worthy

Posted by 5301900514017970543 on Sep 02, 2015

This whey is perfect for those ones who are looking for something very natural, with no artificial flavors and sweeteners. Besides, it is delicious. I highly recommend it.

yummy vanilla taste

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 07, 2014

this is really an excellent product with few calories. like!

tasty

Posted by Reviewer2478095 on Dec 10, 2012

Tasty. It easy mix up with water. I want to use it as meal replacement in evening, but the appetite will soon be returning. Вкус приятны, с водой смешивается легко. Я хотела использовать его вместо ужина, но аппетит быстро возвращается.

Excellent Whey protein

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on Aug 18, 2012

This is the first whey protein powder I've ever purchased, so I don't know any different...still I just had to place on record the fact that that's an excellent product: it mixes perfectly and easily with my yogurt and coconut oil pre/post work out snack; it tastes so yummy it's almost addictive; and I have noticed my muscles getting much leaner, though that's for sure down to more things than just they whey. All in all an excellent product. Recently purchased a 6 month supply to make sure I don't run out! Thank you iherb for all excellent products, always at unbeatable prices and extra speedy delivery!

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2379167 on Aug 04, 2012

We love MRM and love how quickly we receive it from Iherb!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2924138 on Jun 19, 2012

I've used this product for years and was pleased to find a larger size at a great price from iHerb. Mixes easily and is great blended with fruit.

SUPERB

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 13, 2012

I have tried many whey proteins, and this is the best. It is better than Perfect Meal... much better as Perfect Meal will cause bloating. This tastes excellent. If you like chocolate, go ahead and purchase both the chocolate flavor and this one. You WON'T be disappointed. They both taste wonderful- not too sweet, but sweet enough so that you really don't have to add anything to it besides water. I use an empty glass jar with a lid to shake up it up and it mixes easily!!! I am very blessed by this 100% natural protein. Thank God and thank you iherb! Iherb seriously rocks.