New To iHerb?

Maca Magic, A Bio-Active Extract of Raw Maca Hypocotyl, Alcohol Free, 2 oz (60 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for muscle growth, mood, virility and skin

Posted by herbenthusiast on Apr 12, 2013

Haha, this is an amazing herb. One of the most versatile herbs that have proven benefits. I tried this in conjunction with Ashwagandha and Gotu kola for the first time when I was training at a training center. There were a lot of attractive women doing way too aesthetic exercises, and I literary had to take a break. My libido and virility was sky high. I feel the benefits of Maca is increased sex drive, motivation, and overall better mood. You can start to sweat a little, since it's also good for your endocrine system, so I would use some deodorant. I also experience greater energy. It's also beneficial for muscle growth, and skin, which is a nice bonus :)

Keeps me dancing

Posted by Reviewer1281365 on Oct 16, 2007

I use Maca Magic everytime I go to the nightclub. It provides energy instantly and within minutes you feel more grounded, uplifted and focussed. Plus it helps alleviate stress from work so that you can enjoy the dance more and longer. In addition, it is portable and is easy to use whenever you need it. Try it .

be careful

Posted by wendybrown on Oct 15, 2008

Definitely like a lot better than the powder. It can be taken directly under the tongue or will mix it in with chocolate almond milk. It does help with what it claims to do, but be careful if you're on thyroid meds like I am. I took 3 droppers/day and my lab results stated I had too much hormones. Maybe it was this, maybe not, but it was the only thing I could think of. I will still take, but just less of it.

S. Boyle

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Jan 03, 2009

This is a great product! A great hormone balancer.

Estamos Muy Satisfecho

Posted by Reviewer2953165 on Sep 23, 2009

Muy bueno, lo vamos seguir usando mi esposa y yo. Lo pensamos usar por muchos años mas, si DIOS lo premite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »