Different

Posted by 5590367791074282777 on Oct 10, 2013

Its quite a strong pungent flavor. Just a little different from the maca of the same brand that im used to. Then i realized i bought macafe which is supposed to be like coffee, so it works great with Milk and honey dissolved in water or tea. nasty by itself otherwise in my opinion. Same energetic benefits. Would consider purchasing again if original isnt avail.

Afternoon Lift

Posted by Reviewer3301259 on Feb 27, 2013

I usually feel tired after lunch at work. I take a 1/4 tsp with hot water an hour after lunch and feel so much better, the sleepy feeling goes and I feel energised. Thankfully it doesn't taste like coffee. I usually add it to a herbal tea infusion.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

I really like this made with soy milk and a few stops of stevia. If you research maca it should be roasted t be beneficial, not raw!

I really like this stuff

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

I mix it into my coffee and it adds a nice hickory flavor. Coffee, plus this stuff, plus MCT oil is a wonderful wake up beverage. Super Consciousness in a cup!

Strange taste to it

Posted by sunnyflorida on Aug 16, 2012

I use it every morning in my morning brew, because it is supposed to be so good for the health, but the taste is really strange and I always have to cover it up with lots of cinnamon, chicory and soymilk. I probably won't purchase it again once I use it all up.

Fantastic taste

Posted by MikaelP on Jun 11, 2012

Roasted maca taste and it feels, tastes great combined with soy milk. Slightly sweet and slightly nutty. Highly recommended.

Maca coffee alternative, very nice.

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 13, 2012

I did not know what to expect but after only 2 cups I really like this. Its very strong so you only need a half teaspoon. I add it to a little goat milk and hot water for a great coffee alternative. It does need a little bit of extra stirring over the other instant chicory and barley coffee alternatives. I would describe the taste as a cross between a very smooth deeply smokey alternative coffee blend and a smooth milk hot chocolate. Very unusual but I am hooked. Even my dog begs to lick the cup after I finish.

black coffee

Posted by Reviewer2144692 on Jan 17, 2012

I love MaCafe!!! I adore black coffee,even though I quit drinking it 3 years ago...this reminds me of black coffee..I drink it very plain...no sugar,milk ,nothing but MaCafe and hot water....every morning..I use half a teaspoon or less....a little goes a long way,like someone mentioned before.....

needed to reduce caffine intake

Posted by Reviewer2768518 on Nov 30, 2011

great coffee substitute with nutritional value

Great Product

Posted by chacho on Aug 15, 2011

I love MaCafe! Great product and taste great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »