Christy Abernathy, Georgia

Posted by Reviewer1391703 on Feb 17, 2009

This product is amazing! I just had a hysterectomy and both of my ovaries took out. I started off taking just herbs and my body almost crashed. I ordered this product and within a couple days it had my hormones balanced. I take half a dropper full in the morning. Thats all i usually need. I use this product along with some natural progesterone liposomal cream i ordered from yall also.(item #NOW-03338) I cant thank you enough for offering this product. Its really unbelievable. I recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced or anyone that needs hormone replacement therapy. It really works. I had my doubts at first but it really does work. Its unbeleivable! Thanks again!

Great for Hormones

Posted by Reviewer3293247 on Jul 27, 2009

I buy this for my mom who is going through menopause and it works great. I have personally taken the powder form for my low thyroid and you're so full of energy!

Maca Magic HRT

Posted by Reviewer2063627 on Dec 08, 2007

I have found this product to help with hot flashes. Does not prevent them but have fewer. Is there anything else customer have said that works for hot flashes.

Maca Magic HRT

Posted by Reviewer1308383 on Feb 12, 2009

It's great thanks!

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer1639944 on Jun 28, 2009

Good for PMS

Use this off and on, but when I don't I notice !!!

Posted by Reviewer3313462 on Dec 30, 2010

I don't always buy into the hype about a product but I can honestly say as a perimenopausal, healthy woman, that I notice when I do not take this regularly...try it, it DOES help although it may help in very subtle ways, but as it is natural that is ok by me!

maca

Posted by Reviewer2081133 on Aug 18, 2011

good and natural product.

I swear by Maca Magic and iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2510453 on Oct 25, 2013

This product is very helpful with my menopausal symptoms. Alone, it helps balance energy and focus, reduces hot flashes and night sweats, and takes the edge off irritability. I prefer to use it in conjunction with a natural progesterone cream. iHerb is the best. No matter my order, their fulfillment always ships within 24 hours of order, and often same day!

menopause be gone

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Oct 03, 2011

This simple product is natural and easy to take and gets rid of all symptoms associated with menopause. Great product, great price!