Maca Power, The "Incan" Prohormone

Posted by Reviewer2647754 on Nov 06, 2008

this is definitely worth the money, I've been taking maca for about 2 months now, it takes a few weeks to kick in but once it does you feel the effects everyday. Since its a natural product there's no need to cycle it, no need to worry about side effects at all. The effects are similar to prohormones I used to take back in the day, a constant aggressive feeling, and my sex drive always feels like it's at it's peak, It also does wonders for your immune system, haven't felt sick or lethargic since i started taking it! My life and workouts have definitely improved since taking it, I recommend this product to anyone who needs a boost pretty much anywhere in their life.

Thiis may apply to you...!!

Posted by julzia1 on May 08, 2010

After reading so much positive feedback on Maca, I've decided to give it a try. I thought it would give me energy, relieve me of headaches, etc. Little did I know what would happen within a few days.. So I took it for the first time on Monday. Come Tuesday morning, I couldn't even open my mouth to speak. I worked the whole day and any fatigue in the morning usually goes away in the afternoon, but this wasn't the case. I didn`t actually think it was from Maca..So on Wednesday I took it again (same dose as says on the jar), and the same thing happened the next day! Fatigue, bloating and more fatigue, except it got even worse when I noticed acne breakouts, and I don`t remember a situation this serious! Bottom line: don`t assume that this is a good product to experiment with, since some of you may experience bad side effect. I`ve found an article ``Maca Root Dangers``, where it discussed hormonal imbalance during the consumption(which probably occured in my case). I think if your skin doesn`t require much work, stay away from this product. It can make your skin worse, give you an upset stomach or prolonged fatigue. Think twice!!

From Japan

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Sep 30, 2009

Heard & read great reviews about this product so ordered it. Love the packaging and the value for money is great. Looks like it`ll take me years to get through this. Not aware of any major health changes right now (its been a couple of weeks) so will update if I do. The only downer for me is that it has a pretty strong smell thats pretty hard to get used to. I use it in my protein shake which masks the taste. Recommend the sundesa shaker bottle to mix it up well.

Didn't do what I expected

Posted by khessel on Aug 23, 2012

I bought this product because it is supposed to naturally balance hormone levels in the body. I suspect I have mild adrenal fatigue, (most of us do), and I was hoping this product would help me with that. I didn't notice any change in my skin tone imbalance, (which is an indicator of adrenal fatigue). I had to stop using it because I was trying to get pregnant, so maybe I just didn't give it enough time.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2687251 on Jun 20, 2009

I am a first time user of Maca Magic and really like it. I do get energy from it and mental alertness, my hair is healthier, fuller. I use 1/2 tsp. in my smoothie 1 or 2 times per day depending on how many smoothies I have (1 or 2).

EXCELLENT SIZE PRICE AND VALUE!

Posted by Reviewer2539743 on Sep 21, 2009

This is a huge container of Maca. The last time I purchased Maca, the container was 4 times smaller and cost about 45% more! This is also pure and raw! Will definitely continue to use~!

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer3037236 on Mar 19, 2009

I am very satified with product, I suffer from an auto-immune disorder which has attacked most every body system. Since I have been taking this product I have more energy. The processing from ordering to receiving went so smoothly and so fast. I encourage anyone to try it, It's GREAT!

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer1463088 on Aug 28, 2008

Excellent product. I mix with my whey protein shake before I workout.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1236823 on May 24, 2009

As expected this product enhances energy and stamina.

Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum),

Posted by Reviewer2453047 on Jun 26, 2009

Great for an afternoon boost. Less calorie intake required.