New To iHerb?

Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), 7.1 oz (200 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

A great product to balance the whole endocrine system. It has helped me with hot flashes and other menopausal problems.

Taste Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer1359336 on Feb 08, 2010

I received the goods really fast! I use it with my soy milk, shake it fast, and it adds extra yummy taste! it smells like a corn powder or something, but so yummyyyy After about 2 weeks consuming Maca Magic every morning, i don't know, is it just me or is it really makes me feel like 'awake' and little more powerful. I have acne prone skin, i think it helps to prevent future breakouts and helps healing my post-breakout skin if combined with healthy foods and exercise. Great product!

So pleased

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Feb 25, 2010

I have been using this product for about 3 months now, and I use about 2 tsp every morning in my green smoothie. I had been ammenhoreic for about 2 years, and just today that has changed! I truly believe that using Maca Magic has helped to "fix" me, and return my menstrual cycle back to normal, so I'm very grateful for all the reviews on this site and for Maca Magic!

great

Posted by Reviewer2861693 on Sep 16, 2010

love this stuff. The slight malt flavor is great in everything from oatmeal to pancakes. It's especially great in the morning for a natural, un-caffeinated pick me up; full of antioxidants and Vitamin C.

very happy