Taste Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer1359336 on Feb 08, 2010

I received the goods really fast! I use it with my soy milk, shake it fast, and it adds extra yummy taste! it smells like a corn powder or something, but so yummyyyy After about 2 weeks consuming Maca Magic every morning, i don't know, is it just me or is it really makes me feel like 'awake' and little more powerful. I have acne prone skin, i think it helps to prevent future breakouts and helps healing my post-breakout skin if combined with healthy foods and exercise. Great product!

Maca Magic

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Jun 18, 2008

A great product to balance the whole endocrine system. It has helped me with hot flashes and other menopausal problems.

So pleased

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Feb 25, 2010

I have been using this product for about 3 months now, and I use about 2 tsp every morning in my green smoothie. I had been ammenhoreic for about 2 years, and just today that has changed! I truly believe that using Maca Magic has helped to "fix" me, and return my menstrual cycle back to normal, so I'm very grateful for all the reviews on this site and for Maca Magic!

great

Posted by Reviewer2861693 on Sep 16, 2010

love this stuff. The slight malt flavor is great in everything from oatmeal to pancakes. It's especially great in the morning for a natural, un-caffeinated pick me up; full of antioxidants and Vitamin C.

fun supplement

Posted by Reviewer1454927 on Jan 06, 2011

I've been taking this product on and off for about 7 months now. It deffinatly puts you in a better mood throughout your day, I take it twice aday. It raises sex drive, and it does taste great on pudding, yogurt, and shakes. Deffinetly has the malty taste which I like.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1330252 on Feb 15, 2011

so far so good

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1901990 on Sep 08, 2011

i use this in my smoothies everyday. the taste is great and the price is wonderful.

Good source of Vitamin C

Posted by 5506372410513777239 on May 01, 2014

I love the taste of this product and it goes well in my protein shake. I know it's giving me a extra vitamin C boost.

It works

Posted by 5582280338800294405 on Sep 13, 2014

Taste OK when consume with Coffee

good

Posted by sfordm on Dec 25, 2014

good energy booster