Great price

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

It gives me energy, menopause-what menopause-not anymore. We roast it for to absorb it better. We add it to our yogurt and shakes, just 900 mg a day, a little goes a long ways. We rotate it with our multi mushroom supplement. Every 3 to 4 days. It is best to rotate it for overall health benefits. Its an regulator of your hormones both women and men. Love this product. No added fillers in this product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4931486173863256098 on Apr 11, 2014

I find this brand to be one of the best I have used. Thanks to iHerb you can get it at a great price with fast shipping.

Maca powder

Posted by sonetta on Feb 02, 2014

I like it! Maca powder is well dissolved in water and has an adequate taste.

magic smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I put this in our smoothies..smells sweet like honey...love it

Excelent

Posted by 5521895511153580044 on Jan 12, 2014

Best of the Best.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Maca is an adaptogen that is well known to increase libido for both men/women without affecting hormones. It helps to increase fertility, improve immunity, nutrient dense (rich in amino acid, phytonutrients, healthy fats, vitamin and minerals), nourishes the endocrine system, balances the hormones relieve exhausted adrenal glands which help to handle stres s, increase energy levels, improve physical endurance and elevates our mood. Maca has a sweet and slight root taste. I find maca magic brand is more sweet than navitas naturals brand. I consider it pleasant tasting. It’s a good price for 454g of maca. Personally, I find that the libido boost and energy boost is quite observant. This is a good way to take maca as well as compared to those capsules of 500mg or tablets of 1000mg (seriously low in dosage). I like to mix with chocolate based blend like Amazing Gras s Chocolate to drink. This is also the best value for money though it's not organic. I am not so worried about organic for maca as maca are grown in the high mountainous region in Peru and maca magic has monitored over the growing proces s. Check out my page for more reviews!

magic!

Posted by 5370085385519488428 on Nov 06, 2013

loved this particular maca! a kilo is a lot so make sure this is something you're already familiar if you get this size! i love the taste of this brand. sweet and malty! packaging is nothing fancy but it doesn't matter.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 29, 2013

The best price for 1 kilo maca!!! Woaaahh!! Love it so much. Can't do without this superfood anymore.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1265016 on Aug 02, 2013

This looks, tastes and smells identical to the organic brand I've purchased and seems to have the exact same effect. Good price

I just cannot stand the taste of Maca, no matter how I try!

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

It smells good. Really good. But it tastes so full on. I am sure this is great stuff. It is certainly a good price for a lot of it. I need to find a way...