MACA MAGIC POWDER

Posted by Reviewer1043023 on Jan 19, 2012

WOW this stuff is fantastic I add it into my protein powder as a pre training supplement. I have heard that it can give you pimples but this has not happened to me. I stick with one heaped teaspoon a day and that s all you need quite frankly.

Buena, sana y natural

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

La utilizamos con yogurt, es un alimento muy bueno y nutritivo, con muchos beneficios para la salud. tiene un efecto silencioso en el cuerpo, no es algo que notas que te hace bien, solo sabes que t hace bien. Hemos comprado ya 2 bolsas, pero rinden demasiado ya que la dosis es muy pequeñita. Recomendado

magic smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1889605 on Jan 22, 2014

I put this in our smoothies..smells sweet like honey...love it

Maca powder

Posted by sonetta on Feb 02, 2014

I like it! Maca powder is well dissolved in water and has an adequate taste.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4931486173863256098 on Apr 11, 2014

I find this brand to be one of the best I have used. Thanks to iHerb you can get it at a great price with fast shipping.

Great price

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

It gives me energy, menopause-what menopause-not anymore. We roast it for to absorb it better. We add it to our yogurt and shakes, just 900 mg a day, a little goes a long ways. We rotate it with our multi mushroom supplement. Every 3 to 4 days. It is best to rotate it for overall health benefits. Its an regulator of your hormones both women and men. Love this product. No added fillers in this product.

My 3rd time buying

Posted by 4694315153536040275 on Aug 17, 2014

So far so good and no complaint with this produce

Amazing Stuff

Posted by 4898246161324369509 on Aug 26, 2014

This is my second purchase of maca, as I've found it really does what is says it does. We've found this to increase both both of our libido (male and female), quick acting too. Is also really good for smoothing out hormonal imbalances that cause premenstrual symptoms like cramps and mood swings. Amazing stuff!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Sep 15, 2014

This is good stuff. I mix it with my protein shakes, and sometimes even with coffee. Its a good energy balancing herb. Gives you a little boost on many levels.

I had good results with this Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder,