Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Maca Magic, Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum), Powder, 2.2 lbs (1 Kilo)

Lepidium Peruvianum Powder

Posted by 4940671779929135889 on Dec 08, 2014

I became interested in the Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum) powder after taking Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)mainly in capsule form. Lepidium Meyennii is best for those interested in a libido effect. But as this is not the reason I initially started taking Maca I have switched to Lepidium Peruvanum. I believe that if I take this in reasonable quantities on a regular basis I shall start to see the visible results on me within a few months. But it won't happen over night. As I am more use to taking Maca in capsule form this is the first time that I've actually tasted Maca. At first I didn't like the taste either but since I started mixing it with a bit of yogurt I find it quite delicious. I wouldn't like eating a teaspoon of salt, chilies or coffee straight of the spoon either but mix it with something else and delicious. Lepidium Peruvianum and Lepidium Meyenii have different effects do some research online to find out which one is right for you.

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Oct 29, 2013

The best price for 1 kilo maca!!! Woaaahh!! Love it so much. Can't do without this superfood anymore.

magic!

Posted by 5370085385519488428 on Nov 06, 2013

loved this particular maca! a kilo is a lot so make sure this is something you're already familiar if you get this size! i love the taste of this brand. sweet and malty! packaging is nothing fancy but it doesn't matter.

Excelent

Posted by 5521895511153580044 on Jan 12, 2014

Best of the Best.

Yes, magic still exists!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

This is great product for a great price. The taste is a sweet and vaguely bitter one, and my stomach tolerates it. (I am sensitive to lots of stuff.) I had an overall good feeling afterwards, and even though I haven't tried the product long enough to really experience the long-term benefits from using it, I really have a good feeelng about it, so I am willing to give it five stars.