No just for kids!

Posted by Reviewer3240423 on Mar 22, 2014

This is the first time I have tried the Macrolife, Macro Coco Greens, All Natural Chocolate Super-Food and I must say that I am very impressed! It taste great, gives you energy and it definitely is not just for kids. I would really recommend this product to anyone who hasn't used super green foods before, it is a great way to try them out!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1810059 on Nov 14, 2013

I mix it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk and it is so good! My daughter, age 7, and I both love it!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Oct 04, 2013

I like the taste and how it makes me feel. I know its for kids, but i take it anyway. A good Probiotic and Greens drink

Great add in for smoothies, wish the container was bigger.

Posted by alleyappletree on Sep 25, 2013

Tastes great in smoothies, love the nutritional boost it adds. However I wish the container was a bit larger, I was expecting it to be a bit bigger.

Very tasty

Posted by 5528398050412730018 on May 28, 2013

Much better than many greens formulas I've had. I mix it into my chocolate protein shakes.

great for kids of any age!

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I take a greens/superfood drink every afternoon on an empty stomach, and I give partial credit to this regimen for my excellent health. I've been using this in water. It would almost certainly taste better in milk (I'm lactose intolerant). The combination of superfoods, probiotics, enzymes and fiber should benefit kids of any age. It is sweetened with cane juice and stevia, so it should be palatable for most children. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

The real thing!

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Nov 24, 2012

I got this for myself thinking I would add it to smoothies. I decided to try it on my daughter since she likes chocolate milk. She did enjoy it and it's a good way to get some greens into the mix when she wants a treat. Love it!

great Coco drink

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Nov 06, 2012

my son loves it very much. already ordered a new one