Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient Rich Super-Food, 10 oz (283.5 g)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1989766 From Illinois on Nov 30, 2008

I have been exploring whole food supplements for a while, first trying tablet form, which I did not notice a difference after using good quality one for 3 months. Then switched to liquid formula's and found them too rich, overwhelming. This one like Goldylocks and the 3 bears is just right, not too strong or too weak, just right. I feel balanced, healthy, my skin and hair look better, I have not gotten sick even though around others who have caught the different bugs floating around this year. Energy level is better, also sleeping better. Love the taste and ease of mixing of this product, it is a keeper.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer3055593 From California on Sep 13, 2009

This actually makes me not hungry for quite awhile after drinking. I don't mix this with juice, just water. The taste is OK. I find that it's easier to drink this with more water rather so it does not get too thick. I can feel boost of energy all day. :)

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2593602 From South Carolina on Nov 30, 2007

Excellent product. Noticed a big difference in my energy levels. Also helped deal with weight gain each month (hormonal issue). I did not gain a single pound. In fact, I lost 3 pounds. (Even after thaksgiving!) Because this product helps to make the body more alkaline, my desire for sweets (and overeating) was greatly diminished. THIS IS NOT A MEAL REPLACEMENT. I enjoy this drink in water and a splash of apple juice. I love the taste (I do eat a lot of whole foods so this taste was not new to me). First thing in the morning I have a glass of the Miracle Reds. I eat breakfast half an hour later. I have the Macro Greens before lunch and dinner. My parents and in-laws got hooked on this product over Thanksgiving while visiting. Oh, yes...everyone laughed at me during Thanksgiving dinner because I was upset that I could only eat half of what was on my plate! I recommend starting with one drink a day, then work your way up to 3 times per day. And be consistent. I hope this works as well for you as it does for me.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1547648 From Connecticut on May 23, 2009

Been using this stuff in my smoothies for about a year... my comploexion is better, I have more energy and I can just tell that the much needed veggies that I wasn't getting before are doing they're thing. I've tried other Veggie mixes, and most have tasted pretty awful. This stuff has Stevia (a natural sweetner) added to it and actually makes it taste pretty good.

MACRO GREENS

Posted by Reviewer2781993 From Florida on Oct 06, 2009

EVER SINCE I STARTED TAKING MACRO GREENS, MY STOMACK PROBLES HAVE STOPPED, ALSO I FEEL BETTER IN GENERAL, I AM ON MY THIRD BOTTLE, AND AM DOING WELL, I HAVE ORDERED MACRO REDS, AM GOING TO HAVE BOTH, WHEN THEY COME, I FEEL, THAT, BOTH OF THE PRODUCTS, WILL ENHANCE MY WELL BEING.