• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Been using Marco Greens for 2+ years - love love love it

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Jul 26, 2014

I put these greens in my morning Kale-Strawberry smoothie. This is the best tasting way to get your Greens and Sea Vegetables. I've tried other Greens that were either gritty or had a funky fake sweetness (like a saccharin after-taste) Not so with this product!

Increased Energy and Improved Digestion

Posted by 5064880844587627244 on Jul 17, 2014

The Macrolife super food is very delicious and actually boosts my energy levels. I take every day firth thing in the morning.

Like it

Posted by Trinity on May 10, 2014

This is a very rich and tasty powder. I add to it a teaspoon of ground nettle leaves, a teaspoon of turmeric and a bit of ground black pepper. It gives me a morning boos of energy, especially now when I don't drink coffee anymore. I find it actually a lot more powerful than coffee.

Macro Greens

Posted by 4746121247800236066 on Apr 29, 2014

Great with coconut water! Mixes well.

Good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Apr 13, 2014

So far so good. Great combination of ingredients and it help me to detox & alkalize my body. Recommended.

Exellent

Posted by 4663450873333435427 on Mar 01, 2014

It's one of the few of the super-foods that taste okey, and works!

Pretty Darn Good!

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Jan 22, 2014

So I received this last week! and I drink it in the A.M. I use 3oz of distilled water and 3oz of raw apple juice and 3oz of Carrot Juice! (i love carrot juice!) Mix it with am immersion blender and its great! I also take two cinnamon and chromium polynicotinate, it really takes away the cravings for carbs and sugar. You can also mix the Greens and Reds before you work out! for energy. It really keeps you satisfied..

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient Rich Super-Food, 10 oz (283.5 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 10, 2014

I think its good. Taste is also good for me, because I have a sweet tooth, real pure greens are hardly tolerable to me. I can't say much about the effect to you guys, because I am not drinking it day by day. I am preparing my own green smoothies with my blender, this I have bought just in case of really busy day. And one more thing I wanted to advice, that do not buy them if you are not on a clean diet like vegan or at least vegetarian, because eaters of everything and everywhere, like McDonald's, etc. won't feel any effect, just waste of money (greens are pretty expensive). You guys better buy good multivits.

Nice product

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Oct 09, 2013

This mixes well and tastes pretty good for a health drink, especially when mixed with some apple or pear juice.

Amazing product love it

Posted by 5637734714672455847 on Oct 07, 2013

Awesome natural energy product!