• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Satisfied

Posted by diyhealthhunter on Jun 11, 2010

I have been really satisfied with this product thus far. Use it daily in shakes which consist of mainly celery, carrots, bananas, apple or pair for breakfast (also usually break open some other gel caps amino acid complex, taurine, few others). doing a Diatomaceous Earth drink later in the day. It has lasted some time. I usually consume 1-1 & 1/2 scoops a day given all the other veggies/fruits I consume. Feel great and when in a pinch whether it be due to heat/lack of appetite or otherwise this and a clif bar & a banana can hold me down for extended periods of time(3-8 hrs depending on level of physical activity). Haven't compared it to many other formulas out there, may not be "the tastiest" on the market but health doesn't need to TASTE good all the time on the front end, acquire the taste/realize the benefits. I wouldn't really say that fastfood tastes good, it is repulsive for the most part but if you are conditioned to consuming it....simple process.

Great taste, worth the price

Posted by Reviewer2589154 on Nov 14, 2008

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2041128 on Jun 08, 2008

Great taste and easy to drink daily. The powder dissolves better when used in a blender.

Best tasting green drink

Posted by Reviewer2331009 on Dec 12, 2009

This is definitely my favorite tasting green drink on the market today. I would've given it 5 stars if it mixed a little bit easier with a spoon. But instead, the powder tends to clump up making mixing slightly more difficult. The ingredients are top notch, including, spirulina, chlorella, pro-biotics, and lots of other alkalizing nutrients.

Try It, You'll Like It!

Posted by Reviewer2017092 on Jan 25, 2007

Easy to take and tastes great!

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Jul 30, 2008

This is something I believe we need, because our soils are lacking the nutrients our bodies need. Both my husband and I use it.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2204943 on Oct 02, 2008

I am very satisfied with the greens. They taste pleasant and I feel that I get more of the important nutrients that I need when I don't eat as many vegetables as I should. I will certainly continue to order them as I need more.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2802582 on Jan 30, 2009

I mix it in water/apple juice and often add some powdered cranberry, which really helps the taste.

keep macro greens

Posted by Reviewer1131689 on Mar 17, 2009

we've been using it for about three years, your company has the best price and fastest delivery time.

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

I have been using this for some time and I like it! Good taste as well as good ingredients.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »