• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

the best

Posted by Reviewer2745257 on Dec 13, 2007

take 3 large glasses of this a day with a little apple juice and water and watch your health and wellbeing go to the next level. i also take a glass of the miracle reds everyday as well. My energy levels are tremendous.

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2010687 on Mar 15, 2007

I have been taking this product for 7 years. It tastes fantastic, cuts cravings and supplies amazing nutrition. My whole family loves it and takes it daily!

horrible taste, excellent results

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

oh my, whatever anyone says, this tastes horrible! it is bearable when mixed with lots of fruits in a milkshake. i tried the 8 oz water + juice thing, no way am i doing that again. it feels like it takes you forever to drink that one glass of torture drink. what i do is either mix it in my protein milkshake with frozen fruits OR mix it with about a shot-glass full of water, drink it like you would a tequila :) that works as long as you dont breathe in the smell. the miracle reds taste better but i want the benefit of both. i used to take this greens separately in the pm and the reds in the am but one week of "tequila-sized shots" was too hard for me so i just take it all in the am, in my milkshake. im trying to lose weight but dont want to feel like i have to starve myself or hold myself from food i like but am trying to learn how to do "portions". i guess i should tell you how much i love eating. and i love carbs!! growing up, my friends used to tease me about having an alligator in my stomach coz i never gained any weight and i ate twice as much as they did...until i had a baby. now they tease me that my eating habits are catching up with me. i mix this with macro greens and miracle reds, add 2/3 cup of milk, 1/4-1/3 cup each of 2 frozen fruits and 1/2 cup of ice cream (to sweeten and sort of mask the superfoods flavor). this mix gives me around 530-600 calories and, at first, it seemed like a lot but i noticed how i am not hungry for about 4-5 hours, and if i craved anything, it wasnt something i couldnt fight. plus i have all this energy that i actually do some aerobics after i take this. PLUS i still have lots of energy left AFTER i work out (i normally crash after). TMI but this might help someone: this mix has also made me "regular", going 2-3 times/day tho with no "urgency". if i take it around 8-9am, i start getting hungry by 2pm and i just take some of whatever i have on hand. i was very surprised one day, i made some brownies and can normally eat half of the entire batch in one sitting. i was starting to get hungry so i took a square piece and walked around while eating it. i was surprised that after i had some water, i didnt even want anymore. it wasnt like i was even trying to NOT eat anymore... another proof is when my sister in law got me a box of see's candies and i only took one piece. she knows i can finish a box in two nights of watching tv. and there are days (its been almost 3 weeks) id open it coz i thought i want some chocolates and while trying to decide which to pick, i sort of lose my craving and just close the box. for some reason, whenever i take this, i dont go over my 1200 calorie diet. yes, even with the almost 600 calories in my milkshake. i suppose the exercise helps too, it makes me less hungry and makes me want to move around all day. i dont go overboard with lunch and dinner and would sometimes skip lunch just coz i wasnt hungry. then i can eat a big dinner if i wanted to (before 6pm) but a week after taking this mix, i didnt really feel like eating so much anymore. with my shake mix, i also take multivits and flax seed oil caps. i had really dry winter skin, my face was literally peeling like healing sunburned skin. a week into this supplement combo and my skin feels better plus i havent been breaking out as much as before.

Mmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer1212190 on Jul 24, 2007

I simply feel better on the product. Mixes easily in shakes and smoothies. Tastes great--a sweet blend of fruits and veggies.

THIS IS THE BEST GREENS !

Posted by Reviewer3075169 on Oct 21, 2007

Macro Greens,is the best tasting greens drink I ever tried. My wife even likes it. I take it in the morning with whey protein and flax,I FEEL great when I use this product.

Yummmy! I love these greens.

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jan 21, 2009

Whatever anyone said about them not tasting good is bunk. If I can get my husband to drink them anyone can do this. Mixed with juice they taste great. I drink it through a straw, so whatever settles I drink first. I think the reds are too... koolaid like tasting.

Great low calorie nutritional supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1169693 on May 24, 2009

I mix it with soy milk and it tastes so good that even my pre-teen looks forward to drinking it!

the best

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Nov 30, 2007

iherb offers this at the best price. Tried them all and macro greens is the only one i can consistently take without gagging. I actually like it and look forward to taking it. More expensive but in my opinion, worth it.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336142 on Jun 26, 2010

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.