• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Great taste, worth the price

Posted by Reviewer2589154 on Nov 14, 2008

I have tried a few super green food. This is by far the best tasting green food I ever had! I look forward to having it every morning as breakfast! The price seems reasonable as well since it can last up to 90days.

Not good

Posted by Reviewer1029466 on Mar 27, 2008

This stuff tastes like water from my fishtank. I tried everything to make it taste good enough to drink, but to no avail. Maybe it is just me, but this is nothing compared to the reds! Can't drink it!

Love these greens!

Posted by Reviewer2178944 on Oct 17, 2007

I love these greens! They taste great, and work great, too.

New name, same wonderful results

Posted by Reviewer3043893 on Nov 14, 2007

This is just a renaming of the product I choose out of 20 others. Still fab.

Good Tasting Greens

Posted by Reviewer2222473 on Mar 29, 2007

I seem to have more energy when I take Miracle Greens. It tastes good and is not grainy or gritty. I just mix it in water and add some stevia to sweeten it more.

BEST GREENS DRINK - PERIOD!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3200049 on Jun 28, 2007

I have tried them ALL, and do not know why I didn't try this one sooner - wish I had since I really can't tell a difference when add it to my smoothies. It usually took all I had just to get other products down. If you are into green products you know what I mean. I never write reivews - but I had to on this!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336142 on Jun 26, 2010

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.

By far the best...

Posted by Reviewer1055630 on Aug 19, 2010

best greens I have ever used. the taste is great, very light and fresh, and i truly notice a difference in my energy level when i start my day with a big glass of this.

Tasty Greens!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!