• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2796114 on Aug 13, 2008

This product made me have stomach problems for a week after taking it, I do not recommend this to anyone.

Love these greens!

Posted by Reviewer2178944 on Oct 17, 2007

I love these greens! They taste great, and work great, too.

New name, same wonderful results

Posted by Reviewer3043893 on Nov 14, 2007

This is just a renaming of the product I choose out of 20 others. Still fab.

Good Tasting Greens

Posted by Reviewer2222473 on Mar 29, 2007

I seem to have more energy when I take Miracle Greens. It tastes good and is not grainy or gritty. I just mix it in water and add some stevia to sweeten it more.

BEST GREENS DRINK - PERIOD!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3200049 on Jun 28, 2007

I have tried them ALL, and do not know why I didn't try this one sooner - wish I had since I really can't tell a difference when add it to my smoothies. It usually took all I had just to get other products down. If you are into green products you know what I mean. I never write reivews - but I had to on this!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3336142 on Jun 26, 2010

This product is the very best and I will be ordering this for the rest of my life, I think.

Tasty Greens!

Posted by HealthForAll on Jun 06, 2012

I absolutely love these greens. I don't even notice their flavor in my morning smoothie: unsweetened almond milk, organic peanut butter, Macro Greens, Jarrow Unflavored Whey Protein (or Life's Basics Unsweetened Plant Protein), Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao, Navitas Naturals Organic Maca, Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme Liquid Stevia, and either a banana with ice, or frozen mango. Yum!

Awesome stuff!

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

These are some in-your-face greens. We love the pure, powerful ingredients. The taste/smell is definitely swampy, but when I mix it with apple juice, it's wonderful. I look forward to drinking it every day and when I gave it to a 4 year-old to try also, she loved it. This company didn't compromise the product with sweeteners and flavors, it's just straight-up goodness. Also good in smoothies!

Definitely Alkalizing

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I tried Macrolife's Red before trying this, I can honestly say between the two, this wins hands down. I take it every morning, blended with a banana, whatever berries I have, and water. It gives me an elated feeling, and in the past few weeks, I've actually lost some fat around my belly - And I haven't changed anything in my routine except replacing Macro red with the Green. The taste isn't really bad, blend anything with a banana and it'll taste fine. Try it out.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2041128 on Jun 08, 2008

Great taste and easy to drink daily. The powder dissolves better when used in a blender.