• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Macrolife Naturals Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer3241431 on Sep 03, 2010

Great Service. Great Product. Great Price. I feel a lot better since I've incorporated this into my diet. Excellent addition to my Smoothies. Now I just need to order some Macro Reds! Thanks iHerb!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3267114 on Nov 04, 2009

I buy this product regularly. It is the only Greens product I can find that does not have wheat.

green energy

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on May 28, 2010

u can feel it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3304605 on Jan 25, 2013

I take this in yoghurt or unsweetened protein powder, tastes wonderful and gives me a boost!

Never been so green

Posted by Reviewer3168382 on Aug 30, 2009

good formula with full spectum of phyto nutrients inside, great for daily replacement of fruit jucing which cause me a lot of time and effort before.

MacroGreens SuperFoods

Posted by 4751145792375914084 on Jun 03, 2016

Got onto this wonderful product after going through a medical problem. The healthfood store owner recommended I do a ph test. My ph was 5.0! Not good. My body was in acidosis! After using this product for two weeks my ph went up to 6.5! Plus I made some diet changes and it rose to 7.0! The MacroGreens Super Foods is the best product I have taken. Also I would like to note that I have had Lyme Disease for 28 years so I believe this is very beneficial since my body has been in a disease state for years!

MACRO GREENS

Posted by Reviewer3348201 on Apr 23, 2010

I've been taking these now for about two weeks and notice a very real difference in my energy level. I love these and plan on taking them daily. This is the perfect food for anyone who knows they don't get enough fresh vegetables.

Best Green Powder

Posted by Reviewer2819035 on Jun 17, 2008

I've tried many green powder supplements and this one is my favorite.

Super Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Oct 08, 2009

I would recommend this to anyone. Provides you with alot of vitality and endurance for the day. Great value for the product. Thanks IHERB!

Reordered this and Reds

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Jan 07, 2008

Ordered both greens and reds for second time; products are tasty, potent, low-glycemic level of nutrition that's unobtainable via eating/digesting equivalent amoount of fruits and vegetables daily.