• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Great product Great price

Posted by Reviewer1682169 on Apr 01, 2010

Love this product and iHerb.com has the best price!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2816248 on Mar 29, 2010

We know that we don't ingest enough vegetables during each day, this supplement ensures that we exceed our daily requirements. I add this to my smoothies-(it turns the smoothie green)and it adds a slight taste of vegetables to it. The ORAC qualities in Macro Greens have an outstanding capacity to reduce aging caused by free radicals.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1874528 on Mar 04, 2010

can't love without green super-foods ;-) use them twice a day everyday. once in the morning and once before i workout in the evening.

As always, the best price for the best greens mix out there!

Posted by Reviewer2856906 on Mar 03, 2010

I've been taking Macro Greens for about 3 1/2 years now. I would say that I can tell when I miss a day and that it's definitely helped ward off some illnesses. I highly recommend trying it mixed with apple or grape-apple juice; and iHerb usually has some of the most competitive prices going!

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2778078 on Feb 27, 2010

Love these greens. Taste great and have gotten many friends hooked. IHerb is a great company with wonderful prices.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1001170 on Feb 19, 2010

It gives me needed energy for my busy day! I'm a homeschool mom to 4 and this product keeps my feeling good. I take it in the afternoon, too and I do not have that 'exhausted' feeling by 8pm.

Awesome!!

Posted by Reviewer1963548 on Feb 18, 2010

Amazing! Gives me so much super energy! Digestive system on track! Love blending this in with my blueberry and spinach power morning drink! Feels so good to start your day off the healthy way!

super product

Posted by Reviewer3292119 on Feb 12, 2010

The taste of this product is great, I look forward to taking it everyday!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2170081 on Jan 28, 2010

I was surprised at how good a flavor this product has and have tried many other "green" products on the market. I haven't been using it very long, so don't have a sense if it will affect my over all well-being. I am very pleased so far.

MMMmmm!