10% Off Orders Over $40!

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens, Nutrient-Rich Super Food Supplement, 30 oz (850 g)

Been feeling great

Posted by tidfit on Oct 30, 2011

Feelin good. Goes great in my banana blueberry morning protein shake. I also add cinnamon, spinach, acai powder, two ice cubes, and zero carb chocolate protein powder.

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1727428 on Dec 02, 2009

I tried other Greens supplement and Macro Greens is the BEST. It's pleasantly tasting with or without the powered vitamin C I add to it.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1014504 on Nov 07, 2011

These greens taste great mixed with apple juice and water. I drink it before meals and it helps curb my appetite. The larger 30 oz. size is a good value.

I will buy Macro Green again and again.

Posted by Reviewer1342742 on Dec 09, 2011

Because fruit with sour taste such as the acerola is used, there is some sourness.The taste is very delicious. I began to drink and passed for one month. The condition of the stomach became very good.I feel have good absorption of a supplement taking every day. Because it is easy to drink very much, it continues being drunk every day. I recommend it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Nov 18, 2009

When the sample came in my previous order, I took it, and LOVED it. It gave that real "vitamin-buzz". So, I ordered 3 months' supply. I was very disappointed to find that the sample was MUCH MORE potent than the actual product that I bought. It's OK, but not earth-shaking.