• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Reviews | English

Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer2583690 on May 25, 2009

I was advised to take Macro Greens twice a day by my nutritionist. We mix them with juice and find that we look forward to having them as they seem to give us a pep me up. Having chronic fatigue, I need all the pep I can get.

Drinking my greens and loving it

Posted by Reviewer2684980 on Jun 07, 2010

Tastes great with Gochi juice.

Good greens

Posted by Reviewer2689448 on Apr 05, 2010

These taste good and good for you and good quality.

Great Product.. Great Company iHerb!!!

Posted by Reviewer2205820 on Feb 28, 2009

Macro Greens is a great product. I've been using Macro Greens for a few years now. I was turn on to Macro Green from a local health food store. The reason being is that I have Pancolitis and Cmt. It is very easy on my stomach and gives me the vitamins and nutrients that I need. I in which I cannot absorb through regular food. I am on a limited income, but thanks to iHerb I can afford to continue to use this product. Thanks Marco Greens and Thank You iHerb!

c rhyne

Posted by Reviewer2230688 on Mar 31, 2008

contributes to overall well being and feeling well

Macrolife Naturals, Macro Greens

Posted by Reviewer1937914 on Dec 03, 2009

Now here are top marks, I have more energy and feel great, also the taste is better than any previous green consumed. A+++++++

very good

Posted by 4891753377448422804 on Oct 26, 2012

very good

macro greens

Posted by Reviewer2398362 on Aug 28, 2009

i find out that, the product, gives me what i lack in my eating, simple and easy, to use, and does not taste bad, when used with apple jucise, as is suggested i find that my problems with my stomack, have all but gone, also i feel better in general, so i ordered a 90 day supply, and i am planing to macro greens, and mix togehter, one type in the morning, the secound at nite.

Great service!

Posted by Reviewer2405958 on Jan 20, 2011

This is a product that I have paid retail for for over 5 years. Once I was ditected to iHerb i got the product in 2 days and saved over 35%. I had cancer 8 years agoa asn this really boosts my immune system and keeps a higher level of oxygen. CM

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2430687 on Apr 27, 2010

i use this product with the reds everyday. till tastes great with my vanilla shake every morning...